Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4, Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills GTD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who ya got?
Bills
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Ravens
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiko is the real deal. Can't wait to see this defense when Gilmore, McKelvin and Brooks get back.

And can Aaron Williams finally get some love? He's been improving and looking great each week this year. I think he's finally coming around.

BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Kiko is the real deal. Can't wait to see this defense when Gilmore, McKelvin and Brooks get back.

And can Aaron Williams finally get some love? He's been improving and looking great each week this year. I think he's finally coming around.

Aaron Williams looked great today with the exception of the one deep pass. The pieces on defense look like they are coming together especially when Gilmore, Byrd, McKelvin and Brooks return Drool
jsnydes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:

I'll give A. Williams some much deserved love. Just like I've given him some much deserved hate in the past haha. Going into this game with Williams and Rogers.... I thought it was going to be a train wreck. Aaron's worst play was also his best. Gave up a 75+ yard reception but somehow runs down Torrie. What?! Great tackle! Led to a FG.

TommyC376^^^
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah and Justin Rogers is still satan. Laughing

The man still gave up the only two TD's of the day. Can't wait till that bum never has to see the field again.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:

I'll give A. Williams some much deserved love. Just like I've given him some much deserved hate in the past haha. Going into this game with Williams and Rogers.... I thought it was going to be a train wreck. Aaron's worst play was also his best. Gave up a 75+ yard reception but somehow runs down Torrie. What?! Great tackle! Led to a FG.
I think its a bit harsh to put that play on him. He was man to man with one of the best deep ball receivers in the league and had no safety help, even elite corners will get beat from time to time. I thought he was phenomenal yesterday, there must have been three or four passes were he made an outstanding athletic play to break up the pass. Jim and Searcy were also excellent and I still hate the defenseless receiver rule, that was a good play by Jim.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
bulldog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys don't have a GDT up for thursday yet...

What does your injury report look like?

I'm looking forward to seeing what the CLE defense can do against a rookie QB. Browns defense is also first in the NFL in yards per play and YPC.

Biggest question for CLE is if Weeden returns or not. Whether he's a healthy scratch or not, if Hoyer can play mistake free football and continue to feed the ball to Gordon and Cameron.

good luck and no more injuries!
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing what the CLE defense can do against a rookie QB. Browns defense is also first in the NFL in yards per play and YPC.

Biggest question for CLE is if Weeden returns or not. Whether he's a healthy scratch or not, if Hoyer can play mistake free football and continue to feed the ball to Gordon and Cameron.

Gilmore and Bryd are likely out. McKelvin should be back and Aaron Williams should be healthy and back for the game.

Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller both seem like they will be ready for the game. Urbik(our RG) hurt his knee again but Marrone made it sound like he is fine.

Our long time injuries are about the same, no Goodwin and Ron Brooks.

I think this game could end up being something along the lines of 13-10 or maybe 10-7 or something. Both defenses look extremely good and the offenses are not on the same level. Whoever wins will probably come from turnovers or points scored or from one offensive player breaking out.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
jsnydes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:

No way Weeden comes back. It's all about wins and losses. Weeden 0-2 and Hoyer is 2-0. I love Josh Gordon and Cameron. Going to be fun watching them on national TV.

TommyC376^^^
bulldog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
bulldog wrote:

No way Weeden comes back. It's all about wins and losses. Weeden 0-2 and Hoyer is 2-0. I love Josh Gordon and Cameron. Going to be fun watching them on national TV.

Many would say this has to do with Gordon, and not the QB.

Both Weeden and Hoyer have their bad habits and certain talents. Weedens' deep ball accuracy and arm strength are good, as Hoyer is more like Drew Brees in terms have having better timing and a quick release.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got done reading the entire thread. My goodness, a lot of posters HATE the Bills when something goes wrong, then we make a play and you LOVE them.

One bad call and Marrone is terrible. One bad throw and EJ is garbage. Give it a rest, both are rookies and are both learning on the fly.

/rant.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: