Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Long calls defense "disgusting"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where will this Defense rank by seasons end
1-10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
11-20
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
21-32
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
I wanna play.

Long is overrated. Brockers is a bust. Langford can't do anything. Laurinaitis is weak. Ogletree gets tossed like a salad. Finnegan needs to retire. Jenkins makes too many mistakes. Trumaine Johnson can't stop anyone. T.J. McDonald is too slow. Rodney McLeod shouldn't be on the team.

Other than that, the defense is pretty good.

Well the upside is you seem pretty content with Quinn....lol guessing we got one of the steals of the draft in '11.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
I wanna play.

Long is overrated. Brockers is a bust. Langford can't do anything. Laurinaitis is weak. Ogletree gets tossed like a salad. Finnegan needs to retire. Jenkins makes too many mistakes. Trumaine Johnson can't stop anyone. T.J. McDonald is too slow. Rodney McLeod shouldn't be on the team.

Other than that, the defense is pretty good.

The sad thing is, there are people that actually think and believe that stuff.

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fansincela wrote:
Finnegan is through. Tennessee knew it . Laurenitis is a finesse player. Brockers is in a soph slump. Get some f****** run stoppers next year. Get rid of that slack defense. This year is over. Oh and fire Fisher.
A whole lot of 'What the hell?' in here...

But I want to ask where in the world people are getting this? Because I know most people saying it have no clue how to evaluate D-Lineman. He has been a handful all year, he has needed extra attention a whole lot of the time, and he has been doing his job of redirecting runs, but the second step of the next level guys making the stop has been the problem.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
fansincela wrote:
Finnegan is through. Tennessee knew it . Laurenitis is a finesse player. Brockers is in a soph slump. Get some f****** run stoppers next year. Get rid of that slack defense. This year is over. Oh and fire Fisher.
A whole lot of 'What the hell?' in here...

But I want to ask where in the world people are getting this? Because I know most people saying it have no clue how to evaluate D-Lineman. He has been a handful all year, he has needed extra attention a whole lot of the time, and he has been doing his job of redirecting runs, but the second step of the next level guys making the stop has been the problem.
I agree.. i think most rush yards against us are usually cut backs like Murray had all day.. and then gore had a good day because no one tackled and they couldn't stop ONE play over and over which was a full back and a pulling guard going into the same whole to get the backer and safety. I think Brockers is doing a solid job at his position. DT isn't about sacks

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: