Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thread - Get Well Foxy Ed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:
I was at the mall today with my friend and I finally got some Broncos clothing. I got a nike Broncos t-shirt. I'll definitely be repping on every game day.

How long have you been a fan, my man?

I've been a fan since 4th grade, now 25, and I don't own a single broncos item, aside from a couple awesome framed pictures. I can't justify the price of jerseys, i just can't bring myself to spend on those. and it's way hard to find any decent looking tee shirts.

Have you ever been in AJ Wright? They have a ton of jerseys cheap. Most are obscure. I have some Chad Jackson jerseys in 2011 in them. Laughing
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:
I was at the mall today with my friend and I finally got some Broncos clothing. I got a nike Broncos t-shirt. I'll definitely be repping on every game day.

I've been a fan since 4th grade, now 25, and I don't own a single broncos item, aside from a couple awesome framed pictures. I can't justify the price of jerseys, i just can't bring myself to spend on those. and it's way hard to find any decent looking tee shirts.

Have you ever been in AJ Wright? They have a ton of jerseys cheap. Most are obscure. I have some Chad Jackson jerseys in 2011 in them. Laughing

If I'm buying a jersey it'll prob be a $20 rip off one from China lol.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Brady has been killing me in my fantasy leagues. I knew he wasn't going to be '07 Tom Brady, but through the first 3 games EJ Manuel has put up better fantasy points than Brady.

While i am in the FF keeper league with Brady as my QB, he hasn't hurt me fantasy wise near as bad as he has in my other league that is a $100 buy in.
Donut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Donut wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

If I'm buying a jersey it'll prob be a $20 rip off one from China lol.

Well I saw Cutler jerseys for $8 They just unload old inventory dirt cheap. Lowell had some neat things. Just can find some nice jerseys that are no longer relevant. Strangely a bunch of Iverson jerseys also. I just love finding these random things in stores

germ-x wrote:
Tom Brady has been killing me in my fantasy leagues. I knew he wasn't going to be '07 Tom Brady, but through the first 3 games EJ Manuel has put up better fantasy points than Brady.

While i am in the FF keeper league with Brady as my QB, he hasn't hurt me fantasy wise near as bad as he has in my other league that is a $100 buy in.

Things happen when 1 WR has 6 drops in a game. After that Jets game I wanted to punch Dropson in the face. His number will pickup when we get our #1 TE, #1 RB and #1 WR back. But Thompkins looked better vs Tampa and Dobson looked like he was running the right routes this week so its getting better. Edelman is still overrated.
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobson and Thompkins are good and talented WRs in my opinion. They are just inexperienced, hence why they made so many mistakes in Week 2 against the Jets. It did not help that it was pouring in that game either. They might struggle this season but I think they will be set with those two in the future.

I thought the Patriots wasted their time signing Amendola though. He has played 16 games in 4 seasons. The guy is injury prone. He is a talented player though but it is pretty futile when you can't stay on the field.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
Donut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChosen186 wrote:
Dobson and Thompkins are good and talented WRs in my opinion. They are just inexperienced, hence why they made so many mistakes in Week 2 against the Jets. It did not help that it was pouring in that game either. They might struggle this season but I think they will be set with those two in the future.

I thought the Patriots wasted their time signing Amendola though. He has played 16 games in 4 seasons. The guy is injury prone. He is a talented player though but it is pretty futile when you can't stay on the field.

Amendola will be fine. Their is a not relationship between breaking bones and soft tissue injuries. The major injuries he's had that cause him to miss time were ones where he broke his bone. I just don't see it as connecting as most do. And he's played 42 games in 4 seasons. He missed 2 games a rookie, 4 last yr and 15 the yr before. I think this is first time he's missed time from a soft tissue injury. I still think the injury thing is overblown but I'm obviously biased since I've been talking him up a ton the last 2 yrs. I think I said depending on price Denver should go after him also.

I like Thompkins and I hope he actually ends up as a good redemption story unlike Hernandez. But Thompkins seems like a more sincere about getting together. Better version of Lloyd imois his upside. Dobson I'm not a fan of. His hands were talked up so much by people and his hands look mediocre and he has to double catch the ball way too often. Marshall had a crappy QB so it was harder to actually watch him but I think Mark Harrison might end up being better player. But I think the fact NBT is in love w/ him and trying to convince people he's AP type guy while we go 16-0 this year just makes doubt him more.

Anyone watching USC ASU game. on a fumble they're looking at replays and the 2 they choose to show you cant even see the ball because players are blocking the view lol.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only wide out I really like going forward for the Pats is Boyce.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

Amendola will be fine. Their is a not relationship between breaking bones and soft tissue injuries. The major injuries he's had that cause him to miss time were ones where he broke his bone. I just don't see it as connecting as most do. And he's played 42 games in 4 seasons. He missed 2 games a rookie, 4 last yr and 15 the yr before. I think this is first time he's missed time from a soft tissue injury. I still think the injury thing is overblown but I'm obviously biased since I've been talking him up a ton the last 2 yrs. I think I said depending on price Denver should go after him also.

He's definitely a good player, he's just not able to stay on the field, some people are like that. Also... He's missed 19 games in his last two years, that puts it into better perspective. I think he's had one year where he didn't miss a game. That's something of a pattern. Not knocking his talent, he's a damn good slot receiver, but when a pattern presents itself this clearly, no reason to deny it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So USC firing Lane Kiffin is worth keeping our eyes on, they have looked at JDR in the past and I reckon this will be his last season as our DC.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
So USC firing Lane Kiffin is worth keeping our eyes on, they have looked at JDR in the past and I reckon this will be his last season as our DC.

Names coming up already. I don't think he leaves though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Schefter is reporting that he is interested in the job.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARYLAND RANKED #25 BABY LETS GO

Thanks, Tzimisce
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Vic Lombardi referenced a high up broncos source saying he will not be leaving this season...phew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
boondock wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Vic Lombardi referenced a high up broncos source saying he will not be leaving this season...phew

You guys are hysterical.

Of course JDR is interested in the U$C job; he's a marquee candidate and the job at his alma mater, which happens to be one of the nation's elite programs (i.e., what CU fans think CU is), is open. But we don't need some self-promoting [inappropriate/removed] and his "inside sources" to tell us he's not leaving mid-season.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should all put our hands together for one of the all time great players in NFL history - Tony Gonzalez - for doing WORK tonight, albeit in a losing effort, against New England.

Shame that Tony G, not only one of the league's greatest players but also one of it's greatest people, has won but one playoff game in his career.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 14 of 99

Jump to: