Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4:Iggles(1-2) @ Broncos(3-0) 9/29 Fast & Furious ed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

At least we don't hold tryouts off the streets
Eagles
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Broncos
93%
 93%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 15

broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Am I a party-pooper or do all these pics and gifs make the GDT unreadable? It is even more resembling an acid trip in the Eagles forum. Laughing
Don't even question TGPFGKPP that movie is awesome.

Luckily we match up well with the Eagles offense as we have a lot of team speed, but I suspect we see quite a lot of explosion plays from the Eagles offense.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I just hope the Birds of War make an awesome entrance like this. Broncos can lose by 50, I don't care.

Stomp, ClapClap, StompClap

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With CJ listed as probable and being full participation in practice this week do you guys think he will get any carries on Sunday? I really wanna see what he can do with the 1s and see where he's at wi pass pro!

^Jamison^
Broncos, Michigan Athletics, Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs.. Sad
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles' attitude on altitude is thin as the air

Quote:
According to Connolly, the effect for the Eagles on Sunday will be both physical and psychological.

“It will come more into play with the type of tempo both teams want to run,” Connolly said. “Football is anaerobic, but that makes it tougher. You’re working in a short anaerobic burst and then trying to recover quickly is tougher. You’re only getting 85 percent of the oxygen you would take in at home.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/philadelphia-eagles/post/_/id/710/eagles-attitude-on-altitude-is-thin-as-the-air

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Twizlers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

denverbroncos23 wrote:
With CJ listed as probable and being full participation in practice this week do you guys think he will get any carries on Sunday? I really wanna see what he can do with the 1s and see where he's at wi pass pro!

I do too but I doubt he's going active until there's an injury. If Ball fumbles again, there may be an opportunity. We will see...
ihatepotholes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montee Ball will have more yards than LM
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatepotholes wrote:

bold. at this rate, he'll have more fumbles, too.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
germ-x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
ihatepotholes wrote:

It's weird that Montee Ball seems to have a fumbling issue. He had exceptional ball security throughout his time at Wisconsin.
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatepotholes wrote:

Doubtful. He is probably in the doghouse and will be lucky to get more than 5 snaps/carries in this game.

I am curious on how Hillman will do after his strong performance against the Raiders last Monday.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
ihatepotholes wrote:

It's weird that Montee Ball seems to have a fumbling issue. He had exceptional ball security throughout his time at Wisconsin.
Both have been a bit unlucky as the Giants one wouldn't of happened had Beadles not gotten owned by Canty and the Raiders fumble was so close to being down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Jersey so I see Shady McCoy every week. He cuts on a dime and looks like he's tearing his acl with every cut. If you stop him you win the game. I think if he has a huge game we might be in trouble.
It will be tough watching him do it all Sunday and watch what chose instead Moreno. I just hope Moreno doesn't make a bad play and holds his own because after watching how good McCoy is that would be a tough pill to swallow.
I hope someone in the cleanest possible way lays out Desean Jackson he is the biggest diva wr in the NFL he talks way too much trash and deserves a reality check. I get that Desean turned out to be the better player than Eddie Royal and he's no longer with us. At the time I wanted Desean but am so glad we took Royal. There's soo many reason I think Desean is a cancer in the looker room. It all started in 2011 when he wanted a contract extension. He took plays off his play has been getting better but other areas to him as a player have gotten worse.

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebestever6 wrote:
I live in Jersey so I see Shady McCoy every week. He cuts on a dime and looks like he's tearing his acl with every cut. If you stop him you win the game. I think if he has a huge game we might be in trouble.
It will be tough watching him do it all Sunday and watch what chose instead Moreno. I just hope Moreno doesn't make a bad play and holds his own because after watching how good McCoy is that would be a tough pill to swallow.
I hope someone in the cleanest possible way lays out Desean Jackson he is the biggest diva wr in the NFL he talks way too much trash and deserves a reality check. I get that Desean turned out to be the better player than Eddie Royal and he's no longer with us. At the time I wanted Desean but am so glad we took Royal. There's soo many reason I think Desean is a cancer in the looker room. It all started in 2011 when he wanted a contract extension. He took plays off his play has been getting better but other areas to him as a player have gotten worse.

Naaaaahhhhhhhhh man. DeSean is such a good player.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One match-up to watch is the Eagles safeties vs Broncos TEs. Starting safety Patrick Chung might not play so probably Earl Wolff, a rookie, will have to defend Julius Thomas.

If it is Wolff vs Thomas, that will be a huge mismatch that Manning should quickly take advantage of. Plus Welker should do well in this game.
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
One match-up to watch is the Eagles safeties vs Broncos TEs. Starting safety Patrick Chung might not play so probably Earl Wolff, a rookie, will have to defend Julius Thomas.

If it is Wolff vs Thomas, that will be a huge mismatch that Manning should quickly take advantage of. Plus Welker should do well in this game.

I don't think there is any matchup to look for on offense. The Eagles defense is just utter trash. The only way the Broncos offense is going to look bad is if they make mistakes like Peyton throwing the ball right into the DBs hands or the ball carriers fumbling the ball.

I am curious on how the defense holds up though. I feel like this team is built to defend offenses like the Eagles but we shall see.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

34 - 20 Broncos with a garbage time TD from the Iggles.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: