Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adam Jones arrested agian
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
I'm probably gonna get alot of heat for this, but honestly I think DE should be the top priority for the draft next year, seeing as Michael Johnson wont likely be back. I really don't know if I can trust Margus Hunt as a fulltime DE.

Not sure I'd give up on keeping MJ93 just yet, with having Geno done, he could be next years franchise player too.

I agree DE/QB/OLB all potential targets, but CB for me looks a higher priority right now....

I could be very wrong, but i don't see them franchising him at >$13 mil, unless they're options are just so bleak they feel forced. That's a lot of dough.

I don't see the franchise tag, but I could see him signing a deal similar to the one he turned down. Why sign that this year and turn down the franchise number when you can get $11 this year and still get paid next year? Just food for thought.
theJ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
I'm probably gonna get alot of heat for this, but honestly I think DE should be the top priority for the draft next year, seeing as Michael Johnson wont likely be back. I really don't know if I can trust Margus Hunt as a fulltime DE.

Not sure I'd give up on keeping MJ93 just yet, with having Geno done, he could be next years franchise player too.

I agree DE/QB/OLB all potential targets, but CB for me looks a higher priority right now....

I could be very wrong, but i don't see them franchising him at >$13 mil, unless they're options are just so bleak they feel forced. That's a lot of dough.

I don't see the franchise tag, but I could see him signing a deal similar to the one he turned down. Why sign that this year and turn down the franchise number when you can get $11 this year and still get paid next year? Just food for thought.

He's going to get more than the Bengals offered last year. I can't see some team NOT offering him more than the 6/40 Dunlap got. Especially if he gets double digit sacks again.

Bengals likely need to offer somewhere in the 10mil per year range to keep him. Even Kamerion Wimbley has a 5/35 deal, and he's not nearly the player MJ is.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
The bengals aren't getting Roby unless they finish in the top 10. Hes the best CB in this year's draft. If not a CB, maybe a S like HaHa Clinton-Dix
That's wot they said about Leon Hall.......
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the OP was about Jones, i thought I'd point out that he was found NOT GUILTY earlier in the day. Funny how noone wants to retract the negatives they said earlier.
futbudds

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Since the OP was about Jones, i thought I'd point out that he was found NOT GUILTY earlier in the day. Funny how noone wants to retract the negatives they said earlier.

The sound byte included 'skrip club', your argument is invalid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: