Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Take aways from the Rams Vs. Cowboys Week Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BamaRam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:

The rams have scored 3 points In the first have this year. That's something to be a little ticked off about. Yesterday in the game vs Dallas I believe the atmosphere had something to do with it at first. They just didn't show up. I think that's when a leader like Bradford needs to speak up and get their heads straight. You could be right too, the game Thursday could have been a distraction. I hate using it as an excuse but they're so young.. It's going to happen. I do think some are over reacting. I think fisher is the answer. If it wasn't for him, we would not even have had the good year last year because he's the one building the team with Snead. Hopefully, they take it as a learning experience. They'll learn to overcome the crowd and show up next time

I'm definitely not going to overreact to what was an awful week like some individuals. We're the youngest team in the NFL, and we have shown we have the talent to hang with great teams. Cowboys came out and beat us up. They were better in every facet including effort and coaching.

I agree with your quote I bolded, I would really like to see more of this from Bradford. He has really impressed me with a lot of growth this season. However, I must admit I get frustrated seeing that open-mouth gaze up at the video screen as he walks to the sideline after every 3rd down. Then the going and sitting on the bench next to schotty and staring off into space. Im not going to take too much from this. The cameras aren't on the sideline all the time, so we can't see everything he is doing. I just never see him go over and pep-talk his offensive lineman like Manning, or grab a wide receiver and tell him to shake off that last drop. He just sits in his own little world. I can't blame the man if he operates better "in-the-zone". I've played with guys who are like that- but never a QB. Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc. are a big presence on their sideline.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
^^^^^
And we're the ones who are smoking something? Yea, OK

Im not even going to touch nonsensical babel like this
DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
I really think you all are completely overreacting, which doesnt surprise me out of this group anymore.

I think this game came down to one thing, we just werent ready to play. And I would be willing to bet it was due to the short week coming up and looking ahead to the Prime Time game against the Rival 49ers.

I know it shouldnt happen, but I also know it still does. We are a much better team than we saw yesterday, and I think we see that team on Thursday.

Where were you yesterday when i was trying to calm everyone down in the GDT?
I have learned to stay away on Game Days. Its a jumble of riled up and possibly inebriated posters and you cant get cool headed common sense in. I let everyone have their venting, and if it is still going on the next day then it is time to call it overreacting.

Yeah I normally stay away too and after yesterday I will continue to do so.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
^^^^^
And we're the ones who are smoking something? Yea, OK

Im not even going to touch nonsensical babel like this
DEE RAWL wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
I really think you all are completely overreacting, which doesnt surprise me out of this group anymore.

I think this game came down to one thing, we just werent ready to play. And I would be willing to bet it was due to the short week coming up and looking ahead to the Prime Time game against the Rival 49ers.

I know it shouldnt happen, but I also know it still does. We are a much better team than we saw yesterday, and I think we see that team on Thursday.

Where were you yesterday when i was trying to calm everyone down in the GDT?
I have learned to stay away on Game Days. Its a jumble of riled up and possibly inebriated posters and you cant get cool headed common sense in. I let everyone have their venting, and if it is still going on the next day then it is time to call it overreacting.

Yeah I normally stay away too and after yesterday I will continue to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if we go down fast to the niners after kap & crew have been playing badly will we still be overreacting?

Or maybe after four games we should be wondering what direction this team is heading in?
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
So if we go down fast to the niners after kap & crew have been playing badly will we still be overreacting?

Or maybe after four games we should be wondering what direction this team is heading in?

First off, thats not gunna happen. We may lose but itll be far more competitive.

Second, Im not hitting the panic button unless we continue the next 3-4 games with the same trend.

Again, that will not happen.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

First off, thats not gunna happen. We may lose but itll be far more competitive.

Second, Im not hitting the panic button unless we continue the next 3-4 games with the same trend.

Again, that will not happen.

Yeah, well you were wrong. Keep telling people they are overreacting though when we see the same stupid problems every week. Its insane.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: