Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Had to see a man about a Horse...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
El ramster wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want to sign Ben Tate.

I want Bryce Brown.

This. Hes a DUDE! Some ball security issues, but other than that hes a stud.

Bryce Brown is a stud? is this a joke?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gotta be Gurley for the Rams. I love watching him play. However, they need a RB soon. This whole tandem they have going on right now...not doing the trick. I think D-Rich needs a more potent back (like Jackson) to be a threat. Pead needs some more polishing. And Stacy...well...we'll see. I'd like to see him get more time with the rock though.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
El ramster wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want to sign Ben Tate.

I want Bryce Brown.

Not one bit. Do you not remember when he ran for 178 yards against the panthers last year?

He has starting RB potential. And better than any of the guys we have.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like there is a small bit of an overreaction as far as running back goes on this team. Although I feel we could really benefit from a quality running back. I feel Oline would give us far more in that department.

Let us not forget that our team has been in a hole seemingly from the get go every game. While I would like to see us challenge with our running game on the first set of downs. I also feel like our team would benefit from opening the running game up with the passing game.

We have smaller runners that all benefit from running a spread attack.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
El ramster wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want to sign Ben Tate.

I want Bryce Brown.

Not one bit. Do you not remember when he ran for 178 yards against the panthers last year?

Fumbles are a problem though iirc it's about the same pace as Richardson had last year.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhicks11 wrote:
I feel like there is a small bit of an overreaction as far as running back goes on this team. Although I feel we could really benefit from a quality running back. I feel Oline would give us far more in that department.

Let us not forget that our team has been in a hole seemingly from the get go every game. While I would like to see us challenge with our running game on the first set of downs. I also feel like our team would benefit from opening the running game up with the passing game.

All the fans and analyists can clearly see the Rams are far more productive when running the hurry up spread, but Fisher/Schotty refuse to run it unless down by a ton. Makes no sense.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:

All the fans and analyists can clearly see the Rams are far more productive when running the hurry up spread, but Fisher/Schotty refuse to run it unless down by a ton. Makes no sense.

No, it makes some sense. As i have explained before. If you run that offense and go 3 and out then the defense only gets about 30 seconds of rest. A couple of those series kills you. If you can have scoring drives or at least 2-3 minute drives then its not as bad. But if you dont do well it can really backfire.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:

No, it makes some sense. As i have explained before. If you run that offense and go 3 and out then the defense only gets about 30 seconds of rest. A couple of those series kills you. If you can have scoring drives or at least 2-3 minute drives then its not as bad. But if you dont do well it can really backfire.

So a slow 3 and out is better than a fast one.

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
El ramster wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want to sign Ben Tate.

I want Bryce Brown.

lol I bet you were one of those fans who thought Matt Flynn was the next Peyton Manning because he played one good game....

He's had two good games. I wouldn't call him a stud, he barely beat out Chris Polk for the backup duties this year and has done absolutely nothing on a team that's pretty run-heavy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes a slow 3 and out is better than a fast one.

And no I didnt think Flynn was the next Manning nor do I think Brown is the next Faulk. But I do think both have the potential to be good starters for teams that can use them. Flynn got beat out by Russell Wilson in Seattle, but its not like he really has gotten his shot. Both Seattle and Oakland chose to go with younger cheaper dual threat qbs. Bryce Brown filled in for McCoy last year and got a nice ypc avg and hasnt had a chance to be a starter since. Im not saying Flynn is better than the QBs he competed with nor Brown with McCoy, but it would be interesting to see how they would do as true starters.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhicks11 wrote:

Sam Bradford is on pace to shatter the single season pass attempt record.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: