Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T-Rich trade implications
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delbert

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything that improves a good AFC team is a negative for us. If we don't win the division, we're competing against Indy and an AFC East or West team for a wild card spot. Even if we don't face them, it could hurt us.

That said, I'm not sure Richardson will really be that much better than what they have already and the draft picks could hurt us if the new Browns management drafts well. I look for them to try to grab a quarterback at the top of next year's draft.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
Either way, the browns pretty much gave up on there season yet again. Until proven otherwise, the browns lost this trade big time. Which means its good news for everyone else in the AFC North

Not sure I agree with the notion that the Browns have thrown away their season; that defence will keep them close in plenty of games, a bit like us really, they just need to convert some 3rd downs and improve their offence.

The defense was solid at times, but they have no offense. Even if they did manage to win finally a couple of days ago, it still doesn't change the fact that trading one of your possible cornerstone players won't sit well with anyone. It rubs off the wrong way

The browns will probably put up a fight on sunday as they always find a way to make it close on the bengals, but until they actually have a good season for once, it wont change my view
futbudds

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sold high, he's good not great and in a month they wouldn't get a first rounder for him.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
I agree with Jim Brown in that Richardson is sort of ordinary. Don't think he'll all that fast, powerful or elusive. Certainly doesn't run with great vision.

TBH, i don't think the Colts are that good either. Certainly not as good as their record last year indicates. So this trade doesn't me scared of them.

And even though the Browns are stockpiling picks, i'm not particularly scared of them either. Until their scouting departments proves they can consistently draft good players, they're not worth worrying about. Let's face it, they've taken some good players recently, but their hit rate is still not good enough to contend with the big boys.

The Big Boys? LOL

Vince Lombardi
theJ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OUTLAW wrote:
theJ wrote:
I agree with Jim Brown in that Richardson is sort of ordinary. Don't think he'll all that fast, powerful or elusive. Certainly doesn't run with great vision.

TBH, i don't think the Colts are that good either. Certainly not as good as their record last year indicates. So this trade doesn't me scared of them.

And even though the Browns are stockpiling picks, i'm not particularly scared of them either. Until their scouting departments proves they can consistently draft good players, they're not worth worrying about. Let's face it, they've taken some good players recently, but their hit rate is still not good enough to contend with the big boys.

The Big Boys? LOL

Confused Glad i could amuse you.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
Maybe we can convince them to take our first next year for Joe Haden.

Now that would be interesting ! I'm sure AJ Green would be happy with that trade....... they might just be dumb enough to accept it.

That Browns defence has the makings of being a good one.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
theJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
Maybe we can convince them to take our first next year for Joe Haden.

Now that would be interesting ! I'm sure AJ Green would be happy with that trade....... they might just be dumb enough to accept it.

That Browns defence has the makings of being a good one.

He's from London. Hence the name.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: