Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rumor Mill: Greg Little to KC??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrewC14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't see the point in getting Little as he is on the same level of some of the guys we already have here, but like others have said, if Gordon is being sold then I definitely want the Chiefs to go after him. Would give up mid-round picks for him.
2013 Adopt-A-Chief: #17 Donnie Avery, WR
Rec:34 rec./524 yards/15.4 AVG/2 TD

Last Week: 2 rec. 17 yards 8.5 AVG
kcstomp63

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrewC14 wrote:
Don't see the point in getting Little as he is on the same level of some of the guys we already have here, but like others have said, if Gordon is being sold then I definitely want the Chiefs to go after him. Would give up mid-round picks for him.

I, too, like Josh Gordon more than Little.

Idk what it would take to get each one, but I would guess maybe a 4th or 5th for Little. Maybe a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th for Gordon.

The tough part is, the pick from the 2014 draft to acquire Alex Smith is a conditional pick (either a 2nd or 3rd), so we won't know what we have to offer until the season plays out.

Thanks to LOTO for the sig
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ok with Little as long as it doesn't cost too much. I love Little's size opposite of Bowe, but can we afford all those drops? Gordon I like on field, but hate off the field. Bowe could be a good mentor, but I don't know that that is truly his stick...we also have Justin Houston who has shown he knows how to keep "clean"...doesn't mean that is the role they will play.

I've been extremely disappointed in Dex as well RVM, no way he is re-signed here that is for sure.
Taylor916

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What football team have you guys been watching? What is all of this McCluster hate about? What did I miss? The only game I didn't get to watch was philly but I followed that and i remember no fumbles. The only McCluster fumble I remember was last year when that worthless happyfeet threw the ball ten feet over his head and McCluster caught it and came down and broke his arm. MCCluster has won us a few games and done a lot of good things for us over the years and he has gotten several big plays this year. Can we show him some respect? Kniles Davis on the other hand has fumbled a few but I still think he is a good player. I know McCluster was brought in by crap bag pioli but that's not his fault. McCluster was one of piolis good picks. For being americas best fans, we sure seem capable of turning our backs on and disrespecting good people almost over night. McCluster, Moeaki and Moeaki is injury prone but I was dissappointed with his treatment too but McCluster has been a good player for years. It might be time for someone new to handle returns or help but we need to keep Dexter.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Greg little sucks. Hope u guys pass on him

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: