Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3: HOUSTON at Baltimore
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEs continue to be our death. We can't stop any TE in this league. We need to win 2 of the next 3. Our offense is pathetic outside of its opening scripted drive. Not sure why Schaub focuses on Aj all the time. Both games it took AJ being hurt to utilize Hopkins, I don't get it.

Jackson still hurting this team by not looking for the damn ball. our secondary is just blah. Reed looked terrible, our safeties don't know how to play deep or our scheme just sucks.

Special teams sucking again. Go figure......gonna be a long week
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOHNNY TEXAN wrote:
We need to accept our place as 4th best in the AFC and we need to seriously address some of our needs before our stars get too old and we have to rebuild

I currently have us 7th or 8th in the AFC.[/quote]

Which means we are about 4th
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game, guys. Very weird and kind of ugly game but in the end our guys were able to make just a couple of more big plays.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again, I don't understand how your team doesn't blow more teams out with the talent on the roster. Not that you're not a playoff contender already but I feel like whenever you move on from Kubiak is going to be when things really come together.

A lot of us Ravens fans were talking in the GDT during the game about how jealous we were that Hopkins didn't fall a couple of more spots to us in the 1st round... he looks like an absolute stud.

Best of luck the rest of the season, later y'all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have us rated below, NE, IND,BALT. CINN, DEN, KC and pretty even with, MIA and Tenn. So anywhere from 7-9 in the AFC. Long season though, could get better, or could get worse.
JOHNNY TEXAN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Good game, guys. Very weird and kind of ugly game but in the end our guys were able to make just a couple of more big plays.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again, I don't understand how your team doesn't blow more teams out with the talent on the roster. Not that you're not a playoff contender already but I feel like whenever you move on from Kubiak is going to be when things really come together.

A lot of us Ravens fans were talking in the GDT during the game about how jealous we were that Hopkins didn't fall a couple of more spots to us in the 1st round... he looks like an absolute stud.

It's because the Texans are over rated,(Look at the last 7 games) dating back to last season. I couldn't agree with you anymore with Kubes as head coach, been wanting him gone for a few years now, but we're stuck for the time being.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bad thing about your team losing is that you have to wait a while week to see them play again. Sad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
The bad thing about your team losing is that you have to wait a while week to see them play again. Sad

I don't want to see them play under Kub anymore. Oh well, that's why they invented beer!

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
48 tot, 1 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
Wolf6151

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:

Because we have an owner who firmly believes that if you change head coaches it takes 3-5 yrs. to rebuild a team regardless of all the teams that have done it in 1 yr.. There are many of us who wanted Kubiak gone 3 yrs. ago, but we don't own the team. Like LJC that's why they invented beer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: