Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sig bet competition...... Who's creative???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillSabre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Sig bet competition...... Who's creative??? Reply with quote

What Bills fans are up for a sig competition? Since I went out on a limb and bet Smitty and the boys pulled it out, I wanna see some creativity. I know it's not the easiest process so if there aren't many takers, I understand. I want you guys to make up a sig for Smitty to have for the next month or two. I would like to choose the most creative of the bunch. This allows me to take part in the festivities seeing as I was the one at risk of wearing a sig I surely didn't want if we lost. Let me know guys. GO BILLS

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
BillSabre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost two full days and not one reply. The way Smitty came in here I thought people would enjoy this. Oh well. I'll find someone.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only a few posters who make sigs in this forum ... Nick, BMRB23, and I used to but I don't anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to do it if it'll actually be used. Try to get Smitty to honor his bet (as I mentioned in my PM response)

BillSabre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
I'm willing to do it if it'll actually be used. Try to get Smitty to honor his bet (as I mentioned in my PM response)

Yeah, I posted this before I talked to you. I haven't heard from him and don't even see his name on the registered user list. I posted in CaroliNa forum about it. If he indeed is ducking and dodging over a sig bet that he himself put out there, it says alot about him as a person. I was gearing up to wear one I surely didn't want for 8 weeks.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: