Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Pick 'Em/General Football Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10698
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How'd I forget to pick the Denver game on my post? Can we assume I was picking Denver there?



If so?... 9-4, kinda brutal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15655
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
How'd I forget to pick the Denver game on my post? Can we assume I was picking Denver there?



If so?... 9-4, kinda brutal.
Since it's the first week and it was setup a in rush that's fine for this week.


Note for everyone else the pick thread will open up on Tuesdays and be locked before kickoff on TNF.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10698
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
How'd I forget to pick the Denver game on my post? Can we assume I was picking Denver there?



If so?... 9-4, kinda brutal.
Since it's the first week and it was setup a in rush that's fine for this week.


Note for everyone else the pick thread will open up on Tuesdays and be locked before kickoff on TNF.


Appreciate it. I think I just screwed up copy/pasting on my iphone and didn't copy all the way to the top of the games. You can mark me down as picking Denver every week though, think that goes without saying for most of us anyways.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 21154
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-4 so far. Not too bad, would have probably taken that in Week 1. If Lavonte David wasn't an idiot I would have been 11-3 ...
_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2468
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should win against the Giants. Their O-line was awful, their RBs terrible and their front 7 generated not enough push. Only Cruz and Nicks present a threat to our good, but young secondary.
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8262
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
10-4 so far. Not too bad, would have probably taken that in Week 1. If Lavonte David wasn't an idiot I would have been 11-3 ...

Im 12-2 right now... Without Lavonte David snafu, Id be 13-1.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15655
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skins or Eagles are not very good teams, well give up yards to Philly but we have a lot of speed on defense to stop them.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15655
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of sloppy play and turnovers today. Only teams that look good are Atl and GB
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10698
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver at NY Giants
NY Jets at New England
St. Louis at Atlanta
Carolina at Buffalo
Minnesota at Chicago
Washington at Green Bay
Miami at ndianapolis
Dallas at Kansas City
Cleveland at Baltimore
Tennessee at Houston
San Diego at Philadelphia
Detroit at Arizona
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Jacksonville at Oakland
San Francisco at Seattle
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati


10-3 so far today, feeling ok about the late afternoon games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2468
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to love waking up to such shocking news. Grigson is one gusty GM. And helped my fantasy team by doing it, too.
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncsDominate


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1001
Location: Fishing at Standley Lake
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed we left the Patriots/Jets game out of our picks this week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15655
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncsDominate wrote:
Just noticed we left the Patriots/Jets game out of our picks this week.
Last time I use ESPN to copy/paste the schedule sorry guys.

We can leave it out of the standings or just give everyone a win.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8262
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
BroncsDominate wrote:
Just noticed we left the Patriots/Jets game out of our picks this week.
Last time I use ESPN to copy/paste the schedule sorry guys.

We can leave it out of the standings or just give everyone a win.

You mean a loss? Nobody would have picked the Jets to win that game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15655
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
BroncsDominate wrote:
Just noticed we left the Patriots/Jets game out of our picks this week.
Last time I use ESPN to copy/paste the schedule sorry guys.

We can leave it out of the standings or just give everyone a win.

You mean a loss? Nobody would have picked the Jets to win that game.
Or that but we'll see what others say. That would be my choice.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marktheshark


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 5428
Location: NYC
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
BroncsDominate wrote:
Just noticed we left the Patriots/Jets game out of our picks this week.
Last time I use ESPN to copy/paste the schedule sorry guys.

We can leave it out of the standings or just give everyone a win.

You mean a loss? Nobody would have picked the Jets to win that game.
Or that but we'll see what others say. That would be my choice.


The pats lost. That's a win to us Bronco fans!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group