Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRaMs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embrace his glory!!!

holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend goes in to surgery tomorrow. He was in a bad motorcycle accident the other night. Broke some ribs, has a collapsed lung and has a "really bad" broken spine. He currently is paralyzed from his waste down. I'm not sure if that's full time though. Surgery is so they doctors can sit him up properly in bed.

Any prayers would be appreciated. He's like my brother. Known him since he was four years old. I consider him family.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
My friend goes in to surgery tomorrow. He was in a bad motorcycle accident the other night. Broke some ribs, has a collapsed lung and has a "really bad" broken spine. He currently is paralyzed from his waste down. I'm not sure if that's full time though. Surgery is so they doctors can sit him up properly in bed.

Any prayers would be appreciated. He's like my brother. Known him since he was four years old. I consider him family.

Absolutely!

Fortunate just got a friend of mine out of the hospital after a heart attack. We've been buddies over 30 years since middle school.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

Absolutely!

Fortunate just got a friend of mine out of the hospital after a heart attack. We've been buddies over 30 years since middle school.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out ok.

And good to hear your friend made it out ok. 30 years is quite a long time

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
D9-EM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The many faces of Sam Bradford"

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/st-louis-rams-mutton-chops/2013/10/11/4827706/the-many-faces-of-sam-bradford
iRaMs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RF28 do you have any good recipes for a chicken and lentil soup. Been try in my own out. To no avail.

RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout dem cars! Up 2-1

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the "this ain't sports talk" forum but I'll ask here too incase you don't visit much.. I need help!

So I'm doing a big review packet for one of my college classes and I'm stuck on three questions. Is there anyone that can help me out with any of these questions? Sucks I have to take history (which I'm awful at) when I'm going to college to be an athletic trainer. Here are the questions..

Both the Puritans and William Penn viewed their colonies as "holy experiences." How did they differ?

How were the actions of King James II towards New England perceived as threats to colonial liberty?

How did the ideas of republicanism and liberalism differ in the 18th century British North America?

If anyone can help, it would be amazing.. Thanks

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
tim199009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
I posted this in the "this ain't sports talk" forum but I'll ask here too incase you don't visit much.. I need help!

So I'm doing a big review packet for one of my college classes and I'm stuck on three questions. Is there anyone that can help me out with any of these questions? Sucks I have to take history (which I'm awful at) when I'm going to college to be an athletic trainer. Here are the questions..

Both the Puritans and William Penn viewed their colonies as "holy experiences." How did they differ?

How were the actions of King James II towards New England perceived as threats to colonial liberty?

How did the ideas of republicanism and liberalism differ in the 18th century British North America?

Havent taken history in years but i suggest you scour google for some answers. In fact just type the questions in exactly how you just wrote it, you are bound to come accross someone who has answered these questions before
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

Havent taken history in years but i suggest you scour google for some answers. In fact just type the questions in exactly how you just wrote it, you are bound to come accross someone who has answered these questions before

Lol I did, got nothing. Took the test today and did pretty decent. I hope

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

This should have been relatively easy information to find. Do you use anything other than google for research? It may be a good idea to explore some alternatives.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

This should have been relatively easy information to find. Do you use anything other than google for research? It may be a good idea to explore some alternatives.

Yeah I looked at a history book online and read the chapters. Helped quite a bit

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
catcheryea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games over, I like all of you guys again Very Happy

Jaboo2Rams

I am the Cinnabon of posters.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=537446

Get in the holiday spirit with Rudolph mafia!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=537446

Get in the holiday spirit with Rudolph mafia!

What is that lol I don't get it

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 62 of 66

Jump to: