Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lentz33

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Lol if it makes you feel better I like the west coast better than the southeast so Oregon>Clemson.

Not downing Autzen, but with a growing fanbase and a stably top-tier program when are they going to add seats? It's loud af to have do few people though... I'll go to a game there sometime in life.

Yea Autzen is loud af. Imagine taking the seating from 50k to 70k.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Lol if it makes you feel better I like the west coast better than the southeast so Oregon>Clemson.

Not downing Autzen, but with a growing fanbase and a stably top-tier program when are they going to add seats? It's loud af to have do few people though... I'll go to a game there sometime in life.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Saving money for the move to Denver has started off well. I had no clue I would make as much as I have at my second job. That check goes straight to my savings acct, so I dont even see it. Im planning on getting a form from my boss at work tomorrow, so I can send some of my regular check into my savings.

Im a cautious person, so the way I calculate it, I need around 3500-4k for my move to Denver. That includes moving costs, deposits, any hotels, etc. Plus it gives me some spending money in case my new job there doesnt pay right away. It does help that I have a very dependable job now, so I can wait out moving until I find a job, so that cuts off some of the cost for moving.

Im really hoping to be in Denver by mid-April. I miss the air, and pretty much everything there. Once I get moved, I can take a visit to Nike U. Ive always wanted to go there, and its a lot closer to Denver than the east coast.

Sounding like you got a solid plan and you're sticking to it. If that's the case everything will go really smoothly.

Nike U though? Basically go to the Autzen (which isn't on campus I don't think) for a game and/or try to trespass into the football training facility. Other than that its not too different from any other nice type of campus like Clemson. If you're going for the chicks though, point invalid Laughing :waits for swoosh to crucify me or put a bounty on my head:

Sneaking into stadiums is my specialty. I've been all over the country and I've snuck into ATMs, Texas, TCU, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Illinois, Florida Atlantic, Rice, and Tennessee Titans stadiums. Been denied at Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, LSU, Fresno State, Notre Dame, Tampa Bay/USF, Duke, and Texas Stadium. Been allowed on Jerry World and Georgia Dome.

#JDI
At the front of the Jeff Matthew and Brett Smith bandwagon.
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:

I've never been to Eugene, but don't compare Oregon to Clemson. Clemson is a cow pasture, and one of the worst colleges I've ever seen. It's depressing there.

#JDI
At the front of the Jeff Matthew and Brett Smith bandwagon.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

I've never been to Eugene, but don't compare Oregon to Clemson. Clemson is a cow pasture, and one of the worst colleges I've ever seen. It's depressing there.

Lol Clemson's actual campus is nice IMO. The surrounding area, not so much.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Saving money for the move to Denver has started off well. I had no clue I would make as much as I have at my second job. That check goes straight to my savings acct, so I dont even see it. Im planning on getting a form from my boss at work tomorrow, so I can send some of my regular check into my savings.

Im a cautious person, so the way I calculate it, I need around 3500-4k for my move to Denver. That includes moving costs, deposits, any hotels, etc. Plus it gives me some spending money in case my new job there doesnt pay right away. It does help that I have a very dependable job now, so I can wait out moving until I find a job, so that cuts off some of the cost for moving.

Im really hoping to be in Denver by mid-April. I miss the air, and pretty much everything there. Once I get moved, I can take a visit to Nike U. Ive always wanted to go there, and its a lot closer to Denver than the east coast.

Sounding like you got a solid plan and you're sticking to it. If that's the case everything will go really smoothly.

Nike U though? Basically go to the Autzen (which isn't on campus I don't think) for a game and/or try to trespass into the football training facility. Other than that its not too different from any other nice type of campus like Clemson. If you're going for the chicks though, point invalid Laughing :waits for swoosh to crucify me or put a bounty on my head:

Sneaking into stadiums is my specialty. I've been all over the country and I've snuck into ATMs, Texas, TCU, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Illinois, Florida Atlantic, Rice, and Tennessee Titans stadiums. Been denied at Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, LSU, Fresno State, Notre Dame, Tampa Bay/USF, Duke, and Texas Stadium. Been allowed on Jerry World and Georgia Dome.

You cereal?? If so I needa follow you to some stadiums lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

Exactly. It should be a priority for the school, I mean Nike Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hai!
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipperboy1 wrote:
Oh hai!
You're still a mod?

But hai. Notre Dame is trash. Kthxbai.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The greatest YouTube video in the history of YouTube. Let's all take a moment to thank based god for allowing us to watch this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up with the GDT?

There are conversation to be had, topics to be debated, pleasantries to be exchanged, jokes to be told, stats to be misused and misinterpreted, pictures of cheerleader to be exchanged....we just spent last week with the Colts the least active group of fans on the sight...come on ATL....don't let us Phins down...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
What's up with the GDT?

There are conversation to be had, topics to be debated, pleasantries to be exchanged, jokes to be told, stats to be misused and misinterpreted, pictures of cheerleader to be exchanged....we just spent last week with the Colts the least active group of fans on the sight...come on ATL....don't let us Phins down...

We have to wait for master mod Jgold to bestow us with the gift of kickass graphics. Only then can we discuss football.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
chipperboy1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
chipperboy1 wrote:
Oh hai!
You're still a mod?

Smile Yeah, I'm still kicking it. I'm going up for the game this weekend, also gonna get to catch the Braves-Cubs game on Friday. So I'm excited for that. Smile
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipperboy1 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
chipperboy1 wrote:
Oh hai!
You're still a mod?

Smile Yeah, I'm still kicking it. I'm going up for the game this weekend, also gonna get to catch the Braves-Cubs game on Friday. So I'm excited for that. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 78 of 85

Jump to: