Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does you have two accounts buffoon?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I had an account on here a few years back and then got extremely busy with work and wasn't on here for a while and forgot my log in info. I've been browsing through things the past year and just decided to make another account and start talking football again. I live in the Seattle area and have been a Hawk fan for about 15 years now. Looking forward to talkin ball with yall
imani

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Hey guys, I had an account on here a few years back and then got extremely busy with work and wasn't on here for a while and forgot my log in info. I've been browsing through things the past year and just decided to make another account and start talking football again. I live in the Seattle area and have been a Hawk fan for about 15 years now. Looking forward to talkin ball with yall

great name Cool

glad to see a good amount of people watching realrob

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Ring Worm Sherm wrote:

great name Cool

I could watch real robs all day! The latest one and Moffits new running style as me excited about our guard play this year Laughing
imani

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
imani wrote:
Ring Worm Sherm wrote:

great name Cool

I could watch real robs all day! The latest one and Moffits new running style as me excited about our guard play this year Laughing

Wish he did that run every time he got to the second level. Even the fiercest of linebackers would cower in confusion as he came stumbling towards them. Automatic probowl

The fact that he's in much better shape makes it possible Laughing

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Gotye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joined a few days ago but haven't been able to post on here. Been a hawks fan since i started getting into football because of a friend that loved Sean Taylor (RIP). Just ready to talk some Seahawks and NFL in general.

Fav. current Seahawks: Doug Baldwin/Kam
Fav. all-time Seahawks (have been an NFL fan since 2003): Walter Jones/Nate Burleson
Fav. current non-Seahawk: Ed Reed

P.S. soccer is the other sport I watch a lot of and my favorite team is Chelsea. The reason for the Barca logo is because of Tito.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotye wrote:
Just joined a few days ago but haven't been able to post on here. Been a hawks fan since i started getting into football because of a friend that loved Sean Taylor (RIP). Just ready to talk some Seahawks and NFL in general.

Fav. current Seahawks: Doug Baldwin/Kam
Fav. all-time Seahawks (have been an NFL fan since 2003): Walter Jones/Nate Burleson
Fav. current non-Seahawk: Ed Reed

P.S. soccer is the other sport I watch a lot of and my favorite team is Chelsea. The reason for the Barca logo is because of Tito.

Live overseas?

Good to have you. Hopefully we see around a good amount this season for some seahawks talk, gonna be a big year!

wwhickok wrote:

Finchy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm a Seahawks fan from the UK, been following since 2007, somehow surviving the Mora 'era'! Laughing Looking forward to posting on here as the season progresses, and watching my man crush Golden Tate own all in his path, especially the Niners.

Go Hawks!!
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to say Welcome to forum to the 2 new guys. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
marktheshark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random question but should I trade in PPR:
Daryl Richardson + Justin Blackman/Golden Tate for David Wilson & Mike Williams?

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm a Hawks fan from the east coast....New Jersey to be exact. I root for the Jets since they are my local team and had been angry they fired Pete Carroll after one 8-8 season long ago. I saw what he did with USC (besides the scandal) and now I am glad to see the success he and the Seahawks are having over there in Seattle. Big fan of the game plan to pound it with Lynch (who doesn't like watching this guy run the rock?) and play tough physical defense with the Legion of Boom. What a defensive backfield the Hawks have pieced together! I've got a soft spot for underdogs so to see an undersized QB like Wilson tearing it up is great. Cannot wait to see what happens when Harvin gets healthy!
GO HAWKS!
BeastMode24

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I've been a forum lurker for a long time. I'm not much of an X's and O's person so I felt overwhelmed whenever I read some stuff. Don't wanna sound stupid haha. I'll try and talk a bit in the Hawks forum and give my opinion on some stuff so I hope to help make the Hawks forum more active in the future! Go Hawks!
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastMode24 wrote:
Hey! I've been a forum lurker for a long time. I'm not much of an X's and O's person so I felt overwhelmed whenever I read some stuff. Don't wanna sound stupid haha. I'll try and talk a bit in the Hawks forum and give my opinion on some stuff so I hope to help make the Hawks forum more active in the future! Go Hawks!

Sounds good man, you should try to get involved in FFMD. All we're doing is running the Seahawks straight into the ground Wink
hesperion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got off of my butt and made a profile. been lurking for about a year and a half now.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hesperion wrote:
Finally got off of my butt and made a profile. been lurking for about a year and a half now.

Welcome!

If there is anyone else lurking just join already lol

WINTER IS COMING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: