Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3: Carving up the Cards ARZ@NO 9/22
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Like my GDT?
No, it sucks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The old ones are better.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Yes it's very awesome.
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Yes, it's okay.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Week 3: Carving up the Cards ARZ@NO 9/22 Reply with quote

This will be the first one of a different style of GDTs I will be doing. In an attempt to make them funny and enjoyable (and sometimes failing Laughing ) I'll be doing each one with a movie theme. This one is Forrest Gump, let me know what you think and if you want more GDTs like this in the future or the other ones I did.

"Carson... he was born different.. he wasn't a normal boy, he was born like a statue. He would never move around and just stay in one spot when he attempted to play sports. He decided to enroll at USC when he went to play college ball, and was drafted by the Cincinatti Bengals. After quitting on them, he was traded to the Oakland Raiders, and then traded to the Arizona Cardinals eventually. This is where we are now."

"His coach.. Bruce Arians... they have a nice relationship. Sometimes they like to hang out after practice and discuss plays... "

THEN ONE DAY.

Carson and Bruce were forced to travel to New Orleans, Louisiana, and Carson ran into a few bullies.

Bruce was worried for his Quarterback.. he tried to shout to Carson.. RUN, CARSON, RUN!"

... he was talking about for his life of course, as the 3 players were in his face in a heartbeat due to his 'body guards' letting them through

Carson was not able to escape the bullies, due to his statue disease, and was repeatedly sacked to the ground. Due to the constant struggles, Carson was not able to make plays. He never had any time, the bullies had succeeded, and they made Carson fear them.

Then.. our Lord and Savoir, Breesus, descended from the skies and laid the dagger into Carson and his team's heart. Sealing the game away. Unfortunately for Carson, this story has no happy ending, and he will constantly be on the ground.

PREDICTION:

Saints win 30-17. Defense gets 6+ sacks.

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
Harper41

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it Laughing

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
FLOODx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say the same thing I said after week 1. Defense keep up the good work, offense has to be better. Drew's got to be smarter with the ball, protection has to improve, running game has to get going.

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
I'll say the same thing I said after week 1. Defense keep up the good work, offense has to be better. Drew's got to be smarter with the ball, protection has to improve, running game has to get going.

Is Khiry going to get well soon?? He's 1000000000000000000000x better than Ingram... just sayin'.

^NS922 on the sig^
FLOODx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcvoodoo wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

Is Khiry going to get well soon?? He's 1000000000000000000000x better than Ingram... just sayin'.

Hopefully..

Also, can Drew go a game without throwing an INT? It seems like I get nervous everytime he drops back.

Adopt-a-Saint
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
jcvoodoo wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

Hopefully..

Also, can Drew go a game without throwing an INT? It seems like I get nervous everytime he drops back.

Well, since the Saints are one dimensional right now... Rolling Eyes

^NS922 on the sig^
Magnifico

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcvoodoo wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
jcvoodoo wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

Hopefully..

Well, since the Saints are one dimensional right now... Rolling Eyes

Eh one dimensional or not that Mason Foster INT was just a woeful decision.
SWATcha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
jcvoodoo wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

Hopefully..

God I hope so. The 2 picks he threw against the Bucs were awful. He hit those guy so square I almost think Brees thought they were his WRs Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcvoodoo wrote:
FLOODx wrote:

MA BOI
Canadian Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things I hope to see in this game:

- I'm hoping we employ more chip blocks. I think it was either the 2010 or 2011 season where we chip blocked the heck out of opponents, and it gave Drew extra time. I know alot of pressure is also coming from the interior, but atleast help guys like ZS and Brown, and maybe Brees has a bit more time.

- Speaking of interior, if it's not woefully obvious that Evans is significantly less than 100%, I don't know if your watching close enough. The guy is lumbering on every play. His back is nowhere near 100%. I think it's time to let Tim Lelito play as OG and let Evans rest. Losing him would really suck.

- Time to bench Ingram. Maybe it will light the fire under his butt, but right now, he's not getting it done. Give Khiry some runs, and more carries to PT and Sproles.

- On D, I hope we sign a D-linemen. With Johnson out 4-6 weeks, we're getting woefully thin. Even with Foster apparently returning (who I'm so excited for), we're a little thin, so I hope we get some re-enforcements.

Apart from that, the D can play like it has been Laughing

NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For as many times as I've seen the word woeful in this thread, you'd think we were 0-2.

Wink

2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 34 receptions, 278 yards, 1 first downs, 1 TD - 5 rushes, 64 yards, 3 first downs
Corey White - 29 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 fumble recovery
FLOODx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@PFF: No 3-4 defensive end has generated as much pressure as Cameron Jordan (12 quarterback disruptions). 2nd are J.J. Watt & Desmond Bryant (10)

Hopefully he balls out against Arizona's O line

Adopt-a-Saint
Fray32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully our offense can get back to form this week. This one ain't going to be a cake walk either, I've been really high on the Cards for some time now but this is still a game we should definitely win.
Fray32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully our offense can get back to form this week. This one ain't going to be a cake walk either, I've been really high on the Cards for some time now but this is still a game we should definitely win.
SaintsBeast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Saint wrote:
A few things I hope to see in this game:

- I'm hoping we employ more chip blocks. I think it was either the 2010 or 2011 season where we chip blocked the heck out of opponents, and it gave Drew extra time. I know alot of pressure is also coming from the interior, but atleast help guys like ZS and Brown, and maybe Brees has a bit more time.

- Speaking of interior, if it's not woefully obvious that Evans is significantly less than 100%, I don't know if your watching close enough. The guy is lumbering on every play. His back is nowhere near 100%. I think it's time to let Tim Lelito play as OG and let Evans rest. Losing him would really suck.

- Time to bench Ingram. Maybe it will light the fire under his butt, but right now, he's not getting it done. Give Khiry some runs, and more carries to PT and Sproles.

- On D, I hope we sign a D-linemen. With Johnson out 4-6 weeks, we're getting woefully thin. Even with Foster apparently returning (who I'm so excited for), we're a little thin, so I hope we get some re-enforcements.

Apart from that, the D can play like it has been Laughing

We did that to prepare against Minnesota and Indy during our Super Bowl year. Both teams managed ONE sack each. Both sacks were on plays we didn't chip. So yeah we need to.

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: