Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3 day break and Eagles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shanekc88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: 3 day break and Eagles Reply with quote

First off, Great team win. Moving on we have Philly, obviously a HUGE GAME. With 3 days rest plus we are traveling to Philly. Luckily we are not as banged up and expect to have everyone suit up depending on 1-2 players.

To touch my main point for us VS Philly who do you guys think we need to dominate? I believe in order for our defense to become "elite" and beat the Eagles we need Poe to manhandle the line of scrimmage. We are going to need Houston to get a bit more pressure.

Offensively we need Smith to test that secondary of Philly, that defense has alot of weak spots. I feel we have a great matchup with our O-Line as well.

What are your thoughts on what we must "do" and who must "step up" or stay consistent?
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most important will be slowing down the Eagles offense. They cannot wear out the Chiefs' front seven, and they cannot get them in disarray as it happened against Dallas when there was hefty miscommunication between DJ and I think Demps on that screen pass to Murray near the end of the game.

Game winners:

On offense: Control the ball, keep the gameclock running, be unpredictable (adding Smith as a valid running option is a nice addition to what they did before already).

On defense: Force Vick to tuck it more often than he wishes to and then light him up at the LOS, control DeSean Jackson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: