Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Saints at Bucs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
The good thing is, I think next week we'll get blown out, so at least our hearts won't get broken.

I actually think it will be the same outcome next week. Think about it, Brees is a much better QB than Brady and has more weapons and today for the most part we shut them all down. Plus Pats have struggled to barely get their last 2 wins against the Bills and the Jets...2 rookie QB's

So I am sorry Buc fans but don't be surprised if we loose by 3 points or less in the final seconds next week

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright my evaluation:
Defense: Awesome. AWESOME! You held Drew Brees to 16 points. 16 points.

Can't ask for a better performance.

Offense? Sully, is garbage. Freeman is garbage.
ravishingone

Well, if they don't trust Freeman, then it is time to move on. Lindell makes that kick there is about a minute on the clock and the Saints starting at their 20. I don't have a problem running it, but sometimes a bootleg on 2nd down really could have helped with a run/pass option.
BucBall_76

When was the last time a RB had more yards rushing(144) than a QB had passing(125)?

Pitiful.

"There's something to be said for guys that want to be Miami Hurricanes."- Al Golden - TBA Trust, Belief, Accountability
BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
My post-game overreaction: Trade Freeman for a bag of cheetos, fire Schiano, bring back Dimke.

Seriously though, Freeman proved to me today that he can't be a competent NFL QB. Put in Glennon, what do we have to lose? More games?

I don't really think Schiano should be fired, not yet at least. He could lose this locker room pretty soon though and things could get 2011 ugly. The guy had one job this week, get his team disciplined and he didn't.

Sucks to lose like that, but I saw it coming the whole time. I saw it coming last week and this week. The good thing is, I think next week we'll get blown out, so at least our hearts won't get broken.

I don't want to criticize Sheridan too much because he called a great game for the most part today, but I don't know any worse 2-minute defense in the entire league. I don't know if it's just young players choking or if the guy just can't call a 2-minute defense.

Overall, the aerial attack made me vomit in my mouth a bit, but the run game was encouraging as well as the defense. Despite some dumb penalties setting up big plays, the defense played great football and it reminded of the defense's glory days.

I think with the way things are going, we'll be 0-4 heading into the bye and then we'll finally see some Glennon action. At that point, we'll probably be looking at a 4-7 win season and a good shot at landing Boyd, Manziel, or McCarron or putting us in a better position to trade up and grab Bridgewater.

I am dead serious when I say we are a QB away from being a Super Bowl Contender. This team is stacked. This sucks.
Not with the buffoon that we call our head coach.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
The good thing is, I think next week we'll get blown out, so at least our hearts won't get broken.

I actually think it will be the same outcome next week. Think about it, Brees is a much better QB than Brady and has more weapons and today for the most part we shut them all down. Plus Pats have struggled to barely get their last 2 wins against the Bills and the Jets...2 rookie QB's

So I am sorry Buc fans but don't be surprised if we loose by 3 points or less in the final seconds next week

It's possible, but we'll be on the road and we'll be playing a far superior coaching staff. Brady will pick us apart and Talib will get like 2 picks on Free if he isn't benched.

I hope Free gets traded, I just want this whole fiasco to be over with. Both sides need a new start.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
My post-game overreaction: Trade Freeman for a bag of cheetos, fire Schiano, bring back Dimke.

Seriously though, Freeman proved to me today that he can't be a competent NFL QB. Put in Glennon, what do we have to lose? More games?

I don't really think Schiano should be fired, not yet at least. He could lose this locker room pretty soon though and things could get 2011 ugly. The guy had one job this week, get his team disciplined and he didn't.

Sucks to lose like that, but I saw it coming the whole time. I saw it coming last week and this week. The good thing is, I think next week we'll get blown out, so at least our hearts won't get broken.

I don't want to criticize Sheridan too much because he called a great game for the most part today, but I don't know any worse 2-minute defense in the entire league. I don't know if it's just young players choking or if the guy just can't call a 2-minute defense.

Overall, the aerial attack made me vomit in my mouth a bit, but the run game was encouraging as well as the defense. Despite some dumb penalties setting up big plays, the defense played great football and it reminded of the defense's glory days.

I think with the way things are going, we'll be 0-4 heading into the bye and then we'll finally see some Glennon action. At that point, we'll probably be looking at a 4-7 win season and a good shot at landing Boyd, Manziel, or McCarron or putting us in a better position to trade up and grab Bridgewater.

I am dead serious when I say we are a QB away from being a Super Bowl Contender. This team is stacked. This sucks.

Plus a coach that has this team disciplined enough to not have multiple false starts and delay of games. I mean I lost twice on that Vincent Jackson touchdown which was called back (both our game and my fantasy team Brick wall )

BuczNGator5 wrote:
kaos336 wrote:
5nick5 wrote:

I still believe Schiano can be a successful HC in this league. If we had an average QB, i fully believe we are 2-0.

"There's something to be said for guys that want to be Miami Hurricanes."- Al Golden - TBA Trust, Belief, Accountability
DJC

BucBall_76 wrote:
When was the last time a RB had more yards rushing(144) than a QB had passing(125)?

Pitiful.

See: Half of the Vikings games last season

Seriously though, it's pretty clear Freeman isn't a starter in this league. If the coaches don't think Glennon is ready, I'd like to see a trade for someone like Matt Moore or Drew Stanton. This team's too good to just throw this season away.
BucBall_76

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJC wrote:
BucBall_76 wrote:

Pitiful.

See: Half of the Vikings games last season

Seriously though, it's pretty clear Freeman isn't a starter in this league. If the coaches don't think Glennon is ready, I'd like to see a trade for someone like Matt Moore or Drew Stanton. This team's too good to just throw this season away.

I guess i should have worded it better. When was the last time a NFL QB of starting caliber......

BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't feel that Glennon is a better option than Freeman at this point, then it was a complete waste of a 3rd round pick.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuczNGator5 wrote:
If they don't feel that Glennon is a better option than Freeman at this point, then it was a complete waste of a 3rd round pick.

You could say that most of Mark Dominik's picks were a waste

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:

Actually the last two drafts haven't been bad. It appears he missed on drafting his franchise QB.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:

LOL. But in all honesty, I think Sciano's hands are tied. He needs more evidence before turning to Glennon. AKA an 0-4 start or an even bigger collapse by Freeman.

To be honest, if this continues:

I'd can":
-Dominik
- Schiano
- Sully
- Freeman.
BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BucBall_76 wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:
kaos336 wrote:
5nick5 wrote:

I still believe Schiano can be a successful HC in this league. If we had an average QB, i fully believe we are 2-0.
Whether we win or lose today, your not going to win games consistently playing as undisciplined as we have the first 2 games.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 29 of 33

Jump to: