Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which week will Weeden become the backup QB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What week does Weeden become the backup QB?
Week 3
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Between weeks 4-7
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Between weeks 8-12
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Between weeks 13-17
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Never Weeden is awesome
47%
 47%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 21

Braylon4MVP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never.

John Frusciante FTW
Red Hot Chili Peppers FTW
Jimmytruckstop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcolmBrown wrote:

The Browns are a professional franchise. They have a chance every time they touch the field. I'll hold to that, and I will root for the team to win. I will not set my expectations of them to fail. I've seen the current players do some really awesome things, and I hope to see them be able to that consistently. I don't want a new QB. I appreciate Weeden and I know he wants to keep his job. Only time will tell if he does or does not.

I laughed out loud

And what current players do what awesome things (was the s a mistake on that)

Run defense looked really good last week. If mingo or sheard or Kruger can become a top flight pass rusher and if Haden can be the shut down corner we all want then we're headed the right way on d.

Gordon has to show up once he's allowed to play. I think little can be special. Mack and Thomas on the line obvi. After that? We have a lot of work to do on offense before we can hope for 500 or playoffs

Unless we get the top qb in the draft and he just carries our offense. That hides a lot of holes
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the early reports, good chance weeden will be riding the pine against the Vikings...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
From the early reports, good chance weeden will be riding the pine against the Vikings...

due to injury, although chud has said he is not ready to make that decision yet

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toneloke23 wrote:
If your career passer rating is 70.3 through 16 games you quite simply are not a good quarterback. I understand you have some sort of man crush on him but his stats don't justify the love you have for him. As much as I'd love to stoop to your level and call names i'll refrain as everyone is entitled to their own opinion especially when they can respectfully back them with stats. As you get older you'll understand.

Not Jumping on anyone's side here....but first and foremost you cant really be serious about that statement.....

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00.htm

Peyton Manning's QB rating in his rookie season....

Secondly I think Weeden improved from week 1 to 2....he patted the ball 2 times during the entire game....he was made faster reads....he threw the ball away instead of trying to "make something happen"...this was on top of Multiple drops (Greg Little I'm looking at you)...as well as several times the replay showed the Ravens going man to man with NO safety help over the top...and our WR could NOT win one on on against DBacks that just got torched for 7 TD's.....Not making excuses, but Weeden has been sacked what 11 times in 2 games (on top of 18,876 QB presures) our RT is looking like a SOPH slump has set in COMPLETELY and I dont understand how Oneil COusins is still starting....Plug in Gilkey and at least let him develop.....Trent has danced in the backfeild and has put up JUST over 100 yards..in BOTH GAMES COMBINED....that is not what a #3 overall pick at RB does....

If I am looking to replace somethings.....it would be Maybe starting Butler at RT and kicking Schwartz inside to G....or start Gilkey....

start WR's next week should be Devon Bess and Josh Gordon...

Give Trent 25 carries no matter what....

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
toneloke23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 3 it is. I don't think Hoyer will be the answer, but I think we should get an elite QB in the Draft next year.
Jimmytruckstop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmytruckstop wrote:
God willing, tomorrow

Close enough #prophet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: