Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7751
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I have a date with some hot gym teacher heading to the casino at 2pm et. If only I can make it home for 4:30 or they have the game on there.

I'm going with A&M by 10. Manziel looks ridiculous and maybe I'm reading into Alabama's poor offensive performance against VA Tech, but that can't happen today. Manziel is unstoppable and he's out to prove the haters agan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13946
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Damn, I have a date with some hot gym teacher heading to the casino at 2pm et. If only I can make it home for 4:30 or they have the game on there.

I'm going with A&M by 10. Manziel looks ridiculous and maybe I'm reading into Alabama's poor offensive performance against VA Tech, but that can't happen today. Manziel is unstoppable and he's out to prove the haters agan.


Bama pulled through. Def scared me though! I'll tell you what, I wouldnt mind Manziel one bit. I think he's like a Brett Farve. One thing we do know is he's tourched Nick Saban's defense twice! As a Bama fan that downright impresses me beyond belief...With our weapons I wouldnt mind it one bit
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ABucNBradenton


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 626
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts for a 2014 1st.... WTF Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YoungBucs15


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 3802
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Trent Richardson traded to the Colts for a 2014 1st.... WTF Shocked


Makes sense. Browns don't value rb and are gearing up to speed up their rebuilding next year. Potentially able to grab an great qb and another piece or ammo to go grab Bridgewater. Colts win though. Great release for luck. Just need to build that ol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13692
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trading Trent, starting Hoyer?

Tanking for Teddy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadabuccaneer


Joined: 20 Jan 2010
Posts: 889
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Trading Trent, starting Hoyer?

Tanking for Teddy.


Bridgewater Bowl is getting crowded
_________________


#EmbraceTheSuck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7751
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns realize next years draft they can land two studs in round 1. Honestly in this day in age you can find rbs anywhere in the draft. The majority of teams have 2 back systems implemented to sty fresh. That's why I would like to ind that #2 back to compliment Martin bc schiano is going to run him in the ground.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SappDaddyDance


Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 540
Location: The Great State of Fist Pumpin and Hair Gel
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Browns realize next years draft they can land two studs in round 1. Honestly in this day in age you can find rbs anywhere in the draft. The majority of teams have 2 back systems implemented to sty fresh. That's why I would like to ind that #2 back to compliment Martin bc schiano is going to run him in the ground.


I agree completely, It was an old regime pick that didn't fit their scheme. Chidnizik (mis) wanted to run more of a pass heavy based offense and move away from the run dominated team that seemed to be built by the old regime. Andrew Luck was the biggest winner out of this entire deal as he now has competent running back that gain yards and stack the box which essentially will lead to more one on one coverage for Wayne and Hilton. I don't know if we need a 2nd back just more of competent QB, Come on Free
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7751
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a legit #2 back. Someone who can spell Martin 29 carries and 25 back to back is a lot. I'd keep him in the 17-22 range if we're going to pound the rock. Get someone who's good at 8-10 carries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys I made it. After 13 weeks, 3 months of complete crazy, fun times (not a whole lot) some scary times I passed Marine Recruit Training. That whole time I was there I was wondering what did I get my self into but now that I am out I feel refeshed and good. I got some much out of it and it has changed my life for the better. I thought bootcamp wouldn't end but now that its over bootcamp is just the start of everything. I still have MCT, MOS school, and then the Fleet. I can't wait ti get back to the world and see how my Bucs are doing.

If you guys could tell me a little bit about whats been going on and how are we playing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RB4TampaBay


Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
Location: Seminole, FL
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys I made it. After 13 weeks, 3 months of complete crazy, fun times (not a whole lot) some scary times I passed Marine Recruit Training. That whole time I was there I was wondering what did I get my self into but now that I am out I feel refeshed and good. I got some much out of it and it has changed my life for the better. I thought bootcamp wouldn't end but now that its over bootcamp is just the start of everything. I still have MCT, MOS school, and then the Fleet. I can't wait ti get back to the world and see how my Bucs are doing.

If you guys could tell me a little bit about whats been going on and how are we playing


Hey Frosti, congratulations on completing the first phase. You will have many experiences coming, some that you will want to remember....others, well, maybe not so much. Wink

So, about the Bucs, you want us to tell you the truth, or would you prefer that we string you along? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB4TampaBay wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys I made it. After 13 weeks, 3 months of complete crazy, fun times (not a whole lot) some scary times I passed Marine Recruit Training. That whole time I was there I was wondering what did I get my self into but now that I am out I feel refeshed and good. I got some much out of it and it has changed my life for the better. I thought bootcamp wouldn't end but now that its over bootcamp is just the start of everything. I still have MCT, MOS school, and then the Fleet. I can't wait ti get back to the world and see how my Bucs are doing.

If you guys could tell me a little bit about whats been going on and how are we playing


Hey Frosti, congratulations on completing the first phase. You will have many experiences coming, some that you will want to remember....others, well, maybe not so much. Wink

So, about the Bucs, you want us to tell you the truth, or would you prefer that we string you along? Smile



Ha thanks man. Yeah Im above the age of drinking so I think there will be some drinking in my future and tell me the truth because I just want to know about everything
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RB4TampaBay


Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Posts: 380
Location: Seminole, FL
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
RB4TampaBay wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys I made it. After 13 weeks, 3 months of complete crazy, fun times (not a whole lot) some scary times I passed Marine Recruit Training. That whole time I was there I was wondering what did I get my self into but now that I am out I feel refeshed and good. I got some much out of it and it has changed my life for the better. I thought bootcamp wouldn't end but now that its over bootcamp is just the start of everything. I still have MCT, MOS school, and then the Fleet. I can't wait ti get back to the world and see how my Bucs are doing.

If you guys could tell me a little bit about whats been going on and how are we playing


Hey Frosti, congratulations on completing the first phase. You will have many experiences coming, some that you will want to remember....others, well, maybe not so much. Wink

So, about the Bucs, you want us to tell you the truth, or would you prefer that we string you along? Smile



Ha thanks man. Yeah Im above the age of drinking so I think there will be some drinking in my future and tell me the truth because I just want to know about everything


Basically, we have a MUCH improved defense. However, we haven't been performing well enough on offense, and they have been getting a league leading amount of penalties. That resulted in losing to the Jets by one point in the last seconds of the first game. Then we lost to the Saints in the second game by two points with 4 seconds to go in the game.

It's sad as we are 0-2 when we came so close to being 2-0. I expect that sooner or later they will turn it around, but when does it start to happen?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nate340


Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Location: Takoma Park, MD
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqib Talib is having a helluva year so far. He's starting to put it all together. Wish he had played like this when he was in Tampa.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SappDaddyDance


Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 540
Location: The Great State of Fist Pumpin and Hair Gel
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nate340 wrote:
Aqib Talib is having a helluva year so far. He's starting to put it all together. Wish he had played like this when he was in Tampa.

Got a coach to motivate him. Which is what a lot of players need when they are trying to married
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 93 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group