Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Those Dirty Lions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imBlackSheep

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Those Dirty Lions Reply with quote

http://thechive.com/2013/09/11/the-detroit-lions-invite-griffin-stein-to-football-practice-15-hq-photos/

I find it odd Suh isn't trying to bash that little girls head in, I mean he is dirtiest thug on the dirtiest team in the NFL.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=530089

Team Stylish

Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Rockcity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now its the whole team.... I hope Suh does not change period. FEAR THE LIONS!
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've discussed this before, but I'll share it again. A girl I went to elementary school with has an 8 yr old son. When he was 6, he was diagnosed with brain cancer. He was at Michigan Children's Hospital and some of the Detroit Lions came in to see some of the patients. Suh is Nate's favorite player so thats who he wanted to see. Suh wasn't there that day, but Drew Stanton was. Stanton told Nate he'd tell Suh Nate said hello. When Suh found out about Nate, he went to see that boy numerous times while he was getting chemo. He also paid for his family to go on vacation to Disney World and offered to help out with medical bills. He even showed up at Nate's 7th birthday party. None of this was covered by media. None of it benefitted Suh PR wise. The only proof that it happened is by the pictures the family keeps.

So that is why I defend Suh maybe more than I should. Not just because he's a Lion. But because I somewhat know of the things the media doesn't want to discuss with him. Because I know he's not nessecarily the villian they are trying to portray him as.

BTW, Nate just started 2nd grade, cancer free. Suh still keeps in contact with him from time to time.

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
MurfDLions

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/09/detroit_lions_players_self-pol.html

This is amazing. Hopefully Quin has something here and this works... we will see as the season progresses.
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MurfDLions wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/09/detroit_lions_players_self-pol.html

This is amazing. Hopefully Quin has something here and this works... we will see as the season progresses.

Hopefully someone is on them to run harder though. You can always just jog them...I think something like buddy carries up a hill. Those were the worst!! 8 times every penalty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: