Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 GDT:San Francisco 49ers 1-0 @ Seadderall Pedhawks 1-0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who takes it?
Pete the Cheat Carroll
24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Jim Harbaugh
75%
 75%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 33

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Times announcers will throw out the beloved "work ethic" when talking about Russell Wilson // 4

Times we hear about Marshawn Lynch's tackle-breaking prowess // 5

Times Russell Wilson runs around in circles and throws up a prayer to Golden Tate that is caught for a key first down // 3

Times we hear about our Week 16 matchup from last year // 12
Doug Baldwin. Pretty spot on everywhere else though.

Man oh man have I missed my Forty Whiner smack talking.

How many points do you all think you'll score this time around?

Razz

How many points will we score? How high do you chicken fans know how to count to? I feel like if I go over 30 you won't understand it. If its 45 I don't want you to have to say "this many" or "that many". It would be pathetic to see. Like a T. rex trying to scratch his knee.
A t-rex doing anything with his arms would be amusing. Just like seeing SF trying to score on Sunday night.

I have to admit its pretty shocking that you see hawk fans take time out of your busy day of doing meth and waiting at the free clinics to come post on our board.

Have to draw the line here neezy007. Don't bring up drugs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Dont really know what is happening above me, but it has caught my attention....

I think this game will be entirely different from the game last season in Seattle. Earlier in the season usually means healthier teams, which is what we are seeing. This will be Kaep's second time playing in that atmosphere, he looked rattled in the game against Seattle, I expect him to adjust to that and be better prepared.

I expect more of an emphasis on the run game this week.GB gave the Niners the air, I dont expect that with Seattle.

Key matchups I will be watching are:

Boldin vs. Sherman/Browner (can he use his strength to get seperation)
The trenches (both teams are good here)
Niners secondary vs. Kearse (he is a burner and he can get deep and make you look bad)

I see the Niners pulling it out something like 17-7. Its vitally important for the Niners to withstand the initial blow or charge in the first quarter. Its their hom opener and its Niner week, All offseason has been about these teams. They will be amped and all that jazz.

If the Niners can bust in the mouth early, thats great, but they need to just weather the storm in the first 15.

I think this game will be different then the last as well. We were pretty banging up, and came back from an emotion track meet with the Patriots (not our style of play). I'm not confident in predicting a win for us, but I do think this game goes down to the wire.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:

I think this game will be entirely different from the game last season in Seattle. Earlier in the season usually means healthier teams, which is what we are seeing. This will be Kaep's second time playing in that atmosphere, he looked rattled in the game against Seattle, I expect him to adjust to that and be better prepared.

I expect more of an emphasis on the run game this week.GB gave the Niners the air, I dont expect that with Seattle.

Niners secondary vs. Kearse (he is a burner and he can get deep and make you look bad)

I see the Niners pulling it out something like 17-7. Its vitally important for the Niners to withstand the initial blow or charge in the first quarter. Its their hom opener and its Niner week, All offseason has been about these teams. They will be amped and all that jazz.

If the Niners can bust in the mouth early, thats great, but they need to just weather the storm in the first 15.

Cox could help there with a big return early on...
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Times announcers will throw out the beloved "work ethic" when talking about Russell Wilson // 4

Times Russell Wilson runs around in circles and throws up a prayer to Golden Tate that is caught for a key first down // 3

Razz

How many points will we score? How high do you chicken fans know how to count to? I feel like if I go over 30 you won't understand it. If its 45 I don't want you to have to say "this many" or "that many". It would be pathetic to see. Like a T. rex trying to scratch his knee.
A t-rex doing anything with his arms would be amusing. Just like seeing SF trying to score on Sunday night.

I have to admit its pretty shocking that you see hawk fans take time out of your busy day of doing meth and waiting at the free clinics to come post on our board.

Oooh snap. Youuu got in trouble, youuu got in trouble.

It is pretty rough fitting it in my schedule though.

Wink

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:

Cox could help there with a big return early on...

You know, I saw it......and figured someone would say it........Im surprised it took so long.........I didnt change it because I laughed and Im lazy.

skeet skeet

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
neezy007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Razz

Got it. Lol if it makes it any better I was typing it with a smile. I have a love hate relationship with g00f. I love to hate him Laughing Wink
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
Im still very angry this is a Sunday night game. Why do we keep playing primetime games at their home? Its already hard enough to beat them there. Gosh I hate that team.

Both games last season were on Prime Time. Also the home game could be flexed in.

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Im still very angry this is a Sunday night game. Why do we keep playing primetime games at their home? Its already hard enough to beat them there. Gosh I hate that team.

Both games last season were on Prime Time. Also the home game could be flexed in.

Our game at home with Seattle was a primetime game? Think

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
DirtyJersey9er wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:

Our game at home with Seattle was a primetime game? Think

On a freaking Thursday...
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can run the ball I will say this that'll be a huge help for Colin,because I think their gonna double Vernon and Anquan.So we're gonna need Vance,Kyle,and Quinton to play big make those catches that come to you.The most important things is ball security.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 6h
Colin Kaepernick's Average depth of target Wk 1 was a league-leading 13.4 yards downfield. Alex Smith propped up the table at 4.9

Have to be careful putting the ball up against the Seahawks secondary. Hopefully the receivers don't tip any balls near Thomas or Sherman.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 6h
Colin Kaepernick's Average depth of target Wk 1 was a league-leading 13.4 yards downfield. Alex Smith propped up the table at 4.9

Have to be careful putting the ball up against the Seahawks secondary. Hopefully the receivers don't tip any balls near Thomas or Sherman.

Officiating is going to be big here. Seattle's cornerbacks have a rep for being physical so because of that the refs usually let them mug receivers and they get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to PI's. It's going to be hard to be physical with Boldin, though.

We do so much movement (motions and sets) pre-snap that I think it's going to be hard for them to lock in on just one guy. If the O-Line plays well and Kaepernick improves his accuracy from last week, we should win.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.49er52 wrote:
If we can run the ball I will say this that'll be a huge help for Colin,because I think their gonna double Vernon and Anquan.So we're gonna need Vance,Kyle,and Quinton to play big make those catches that come to you.The most important things is ball security.

I forgot that VD got knocked out in the game as well. Having him should make a difference.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone see Sound FX?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000242950/article/joe-staley-to-colin-kaepernick-no-one-will-hit-you-late

So cool... Man, I love this team.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game of the week!!! I think we'll fare better than last year at Seattle. We had a short week and the most physical game of the year against the Pats before we played Seattle. I think it'll be close but this time we come outta there with a win. By the way, I hate coming into the gameday threads when we play Seattle. Their fans turn me off from posting in our gameday thread.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 4 of 35

Jump to: