Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Mock Draft 1.5 Round Updated 9/20th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

First Pick In The Draft?
Bridgewater
62%
 62%  [ 37 ]
Clowney
37%
 37%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 59

catcheryea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rams STILL don't need a NT. And lol at corner in the 2nd.

Jaboo2Rams

I am the Cinnabon of posters.
CDub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both of the guys you have us going with, but I just don't see how we can continue with Ponder. Hopefully he picks up his play from now til seasons end.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 the Mariota pick, and grabbing a G in the 2nd will make our offense even better

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: stay tuned?
Luke1592

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catcheryea wrote:

You obliviously don't understand the concept of drafting BPA and they need help at corner finnegan was terrible in coverage last season he allowed far to many catches and he is on his way to be just as bad this season.

Last edited by Luke1592 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke1592

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDub wrote:
I like both of the guys you have us going with, but I just don't see how we can continue with Ponder. Hopefully he picks up his play from now til seasons end.

it's tricky giving them a QB where I have them picking, that could easily change if they continue to lose and drop down into the the top 10.
Luke1592

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Luke1592 wrote:
Hootlander wrote:
Bills worse position is CB. mock drafts need to start reflecting. Give us the best CB prospect available. Peace.

A CB isn't going to protect Manual or help him develop.

Here's the issue.. You have Bills fans who know the team better than you indicating our defense has to be addressed and all you have to reply is Manuel needs weapons, or a "CB isn't going to protect Manuel" well we just re singed C Eric Wood long term and OG Kraig Urbik last season and Cordy Glenn has been superb at LT. We have a excellent back field w/ Spiller and Jackson and we just spent high picks on some nice weapons at WR.

We have holes at OLB at CB that are holding us back so Judging by your mock, Anthony Barr and Bradley Roby make more sense in terms of value and need than a OT especially w/ some quality OLineman being available in rounds 2 and 3

I guess they are a pretty bad team so they could neglect Manuel and just draft defensive players.
catcheryea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke1592 wrote:
catcheryea wrote:

You obliviously don't understand the concept of drafting BPA and they need help at corner finnegan was terrible in coverage last season he allowed far to many catches and he is on his way to be just as bad this season.

You obviously don't know how to spell obviously. And BPA doesn't apply when you already have a stud at that position, which we have in Brockers. Especially if they are essentially the same player. And no we don't need help at corner. Even if Cortland continues to be as bad as you claim, which is a complete exaggeration, Trumaine Johnson will step in as the LCB and move Cortland to the slot permanently.

Jaboo2Rams

Luke1592

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catcheryea wrote:
Luke1592 wrote:
catcheryea wrote:

You obviously don't know how to spell obviously. And BPA doesn't apply when you already have a stud at that position, which we have in Brockers. Especially if they are essentially the same player. And no we don't need help at corner. Even if Cortland continues to be as bad as you claim, which is a complete exaggeration, Trumaine Johnson will step in as the LCB and move Cortland to the slot permanently.

I see I was right seeing as how you corrected my spell which is the classic move of someone who has no comeback. When did Brockers become a stud? His good but he is no stud and if you think a team is going to pay a player 50 million to be a slot corner you're dreaming.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not good for Green Bay. Hawk and Jones, while unspectacular are solid enough. We need Clinton-Dix if he is still there, we need a true FS. And we are set at corner, Hayward, Shields, House, Williams, Hyde, we are fine.
catcheryea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke1592 wrote:
catcheryea wrote:
Luke1592 wrote:
catcheryea wrote:

I see I was right seeing as how you corrected my spell which is the classic move of someone who has no comeback. When did Brockers become a stud? His good but he is no stud and if you think a team is going to pay a player 50 million to be a slot corner you're dreaming.

lmaoooooo. I'm done after this because clearly BillsGuy was right, you think you know more than fans who know the ins and outs of their respective teams, and you aren't willing to listen to anybody who disagrees with you. Me correcting your spelling wasn't my "comeback", I simply stated that you misspelt "obviously".

This is my "comeback". Brockers and Nix are largely the same player. Both are incredible run stuffers and are both equally good as pushing the pocket. But other than collapsing the pocket, neither has a go to pass rushing move that they can use consistently and effectively. That is why Brockers is a 1 technique and Nix will either be a 0 or 1 tech depending on what scheme he gets drafted into. Nix does not fit anywhere on our line because the position he would play is already occupied and neither he nor Brockers is ready to play the 3 tech. BPA means nothing when said player's position is already occupied.

As for Cortland, you're right nobody is going to pay that for a slot corner which is exactly why they're not going to get rid of him. He and Jenkins are locked into the two outside spots. If we draft a corner in the 2nd, he would have to compete with two of the corners we have drafted in the past two drafts for the 3rd or 4th spot.

Jaboo2Rams

skatebeanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions don't need a DL much. If far and away BPA then sure but...

Also can you drop Mariota to Philly? thanks.

Sig bet
Luke1592

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Lions don't need a DL much. If far and away BPA then sure but...

Also can you drop Mariota to Philly? thanks.

I gave them Tuitt as a need pick after seeing Young and Idonije are free agents after this season.

I could drop Mariota to Philly if they lose a few games and work themselves into the top 5 Smile
DEPSexton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could see Packers going ILB on day 2, but not in the first. Plenty of guys like DePriest and Bullough available on day 2.

Think first round is either d-line or strong safety.
Raji, Pickett, Jolly and Wilson are all out of contract at the end of the season, and there is no way that the Packers will be able to re-sign all of them. Would absolutely love if Nix fell to the Packers. Have seen some scouts say that he doesn't show enough production in terms of stats, so don't think it's completely out of the question that he could drop to 32.
Someone like Vinnie Sunseri would be perfect for the Packers. McMillian and Jennings are not starting-caliber NFL strong safeties, as shown during the game against the 49ers this past weekend. Burnett and Sunseri would be a great combo on the back end.

Also think there is a possibility the Packers could go for a WR or TE, depending on what happens to James Jones, Jermichael Finley and Andrew Quarless, who all have expiring contracts.
Luke1592

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated 9/20.
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switch Seastrunk with a WR. Our new regime obviously doesn't value RBs that much. Our WRs outside of Josh Gordon are poor. Also Jordan Cameron has been a beast.

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: