Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Underrated Play of the Game

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mash3rramfan


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 328
Location: Eugene, OR/Los Angeles, CA/ Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Underrated Play of the Game Reply with quote

When Tavon blocked the guy from downing the ball on the 5, and the ball rolls into the end zone. Gives us the ball at the 20 yd line to start our GW drive. Big play showing maturity by the rook. Excited for the things to come.
_________________



Rams. Oregon Ducks. Dodgers. Brewers. Lakers. Arsenal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9287
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a good play. Amendola did it a lot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17053
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally liked when the Cardinals had a drive going, one of their running backs lost a knee pad. Instead of keeping it where he lost it, one of the Rams players threw it on the other side of the field.

Made me laugh.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5960
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
I personally liked when the Cardinals had a drive going, one of their running backs lost a knee pad. Instead of keeping it where he lost it, one of the Rams players threw it on the other side of the field.

Made me laugh.


I think that was a shoe from Mendenhall and Finnigan picked it up and threw it =) Was comedy though. Thought it had a chance of drawing a flag at the time it occurred and I wasn't happy with Finnigan at the time.
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
I personally liked when the Cardinals had a drive going, one of their running backs lost a knee pad. Instead of keeping it where he lost it, one of the Rams players threw it on the other side of the field.

Made me laugh.


I think that was a shoe from Mendenhall and Finnigan picked it up and threw it =) Was comedy though. Thought it had a chance of drawing a flag at the time it occurred and I wasn't happy with Finnigan at the time.


He did it to Calvin Johnson's helmet piece last year too
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7657
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
I personally liked when the Cardinals had a drive going, one of their running backs lost a knee pad. Instead of keeping it where he lost it, one of the Rams players threw it on the other side of the field.

Made me laugh.


I think that was a shoe from Mendenhall and Finnigan picked it up and threw it =) Was comedy though. Thought it had a chance of drawing a flag at the time it occurred and I wasn't happy with Finnigan at the time.


He did it to Calvin Johnson's helmet piece last year too
He needs to start worry more about not getting toasted and less about being an instigator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group