Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 College Football Prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWANTAP!! wrote:
So who's the best guard?

nobody worth taking till the end of the first or 2nd

that being said Xavier Su'a Filo imo is the best Guard
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the worst part about all of this is that, if Weeden doesn't improve and we have to look elsewhere, this isn't a great class at all to go throwing an early pick at QB. I'm not sold on Bridgewater or Boyd as for sure franchise guys, nor anyone behind them. This isn't the group of Luck and Griffin, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
the worst part about all of this is that, if Weeden doesn't improve and we have to look elsewhere, this isn't a great class at all to go throwing an early pick at QB. I'm not sold on Bridgewater or Boyd as for sure franchise guys, nor anyone behind them. This isn't the group of Luck and Griffin, etc.

I disagree with you on Bridgewater, I think he has a very good future in the NFL and does everything you want your QB to do, Also Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, boyd are very interesting Prospects as well
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:

I disagree with you on Bridgewater, I think he has a very good future in the NFL and does everything you want your QB to do, Also Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, boyd are very interesting Prospects as well

Sold or not. If weeden fails she browns will draft a QB.

At this point not sure who is the best fit for Chud/Norv.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:

To me the best QB in the nation so far is Tajh Boyd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: