Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tight End
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russ57 wrote:
Right now Gibson is, in effect, the tight end. He is the guy making the catches over the middle in heavy trafic.

Evan and Dion would be my starting TE's. Considering what Clay has shown and how long he has had to improve, I'd cut him and keep both Evan and Lane.

Evan has much better speed than Clay and to my eyes, isn't as good/physical a blocker as Lane. He could also play special teams.

Cut our starting TE to keep an overweight FB and a completely unproven Rodriguez?

yeah no
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
CanesFinsFan wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
CanesFinsFan wrote:
I know it's way early and pre mature but what to you guys think about drafting Austin Seferian-Jenkins next year in the 1st? Just want to hear you thought on the kid. I have even him play but keep hearing he a graham Gronkowski type TE.

They won't....not a Philbin type guy....too many character issues.

I do however think they could go for Eric Ebron, Colt Lyerla, or Grimble, but it is too early to talk about right now...lets see how Sims and Egnew look as the season progresses....

Oh ok thanks for the info I know nothing about the kid but keep hearing he's a stud but if has character issues then yea not a JP kind of guy.

I would love to have this kid. He is going to be a threat when entering the league. i believe sims had some character issues as well.

Sims didn't really do anything....it was his father....

Quote:
"My father had purchased me a computer for Christmas when I lived with him in high school. Some of my classmates saw it, they asked where i got it from. My dad was a professor at U of M, so he had the power to purchase computers at a discounted rate. It turned out that my dad was never putting the money back into the account. He was using Michigan's funds to purchase computers, and it was humiliating to me. My dad got fired from his job and it was all pretty much a disgrace. Things happen, and you just have to learn how to build off them."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd personally love to see Seferian-Jenkins in a Dolphins uniform next year. Unfortunately, I just can't see it, for one reason or another.

Nacho Simulation Football League
patdt13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He knows something

‏@AdamHBeasley 26m
I have no information that one's happening, but if the Dolphins were to swing a trade for a tight end, would probably be today.

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdt13 wrote:
He knows something

‏@AdamHBeasley 26m
I have no information that one's happening, but if the Dolphins were to swing a trade for a tight end, would probably be today.

Now I'm going to spend all day watching twitter only to be disappointing when the only thing that happen is Omar tweeting every football thought that pops into his head...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
patdt13 wrote:
He knows something

‏@AdamHBeasley 26m

Now I'm going to spend all day watching twitter only to be disappointing when the only thing that happen is Omar tweeting every football thought that pops into his head...

Same here... Thanks pat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TE's DJ Williams and Clay Harbour were both claimed by the Jaguars. I guess we can cross those two of the list. I still wouldn't mind picking up somebody like Ballard who is still only 25.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOLFAN016 wrote:
TE's DJ Williams and Clay Harbour were both claimed by the Jaguars. I guess we can cross those two of the list. I still wouldn't mind picking up somebody like Ballard who is still only 25.

I would prefer someone who doesn't have the movement skills of a forklift to be honest.
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurricanes26 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:

I would prefer someone who doesn't have the movement skills of a forklift to be honest.

Actually Forklifts are big heavy, slow, but agile because they turn on a dime. I would love to have a guy that can turn and go.

UniversalAuthor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: