Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Geno Atkins Preview (NFL Films HD video)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nfl391

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: 2013 Geno Atkins Preview (NFL Films HD video) Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLtty-0IoNQ

I made this somewhat impromptu with the contract extension of Atkins. I essentially took my defensive line highlight video, removed the non-Atkins highlights, added a few more Atkins ones, and added new music. I also added an all-angles look at the game-winning FG at Pittsburgh (which Atkins helped set up with a superhuman performance in that game) and Marvin Lewis's post-game locker room speech. This video is mostly 2012 Atkins highlights and provides a great preview of what we'll see this season.

As usual, you can see the video description for the NFL Films songs. If you'd like, you can use the quality icon to watch this video in HD. Also in the video description, I posted writeups by a few ProFootballFocus writers, which you can use in your arguments to put to rest anyone's suggestion that guys like Suh, McCoy, Wilfork, Ngata, or Kyle Williams are better DT's than Atkins.

If you haven't seen them yet, you can see the rest of the channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/nfl390/videos ) to view Bengals team trailers #1, 2, and 3, as well as trailers for the defensive line, running game, supporting wide receivers, and the Dalton-Green connection.

Enjoy!
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks I'm in the office today because I really want to watch the video. Will definitely check it out when I get home...
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video. Always love seeing Geno throw around O-Linemen...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: