Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets vs. Giants GDT: Geno's Quest for New York Begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will perform the best on Saturday?
Geno Smith
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
Mark Sanchez
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Greg McElroy
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Matt Simms
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

green24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@mortreport
Rex Ryan going to son's college game at Clemson? Good for him. He was not only HC who did that on Saturday.
Quote:
@RichCimini
Tony Dungy, on NBC conf call, says Rex Ryan deserves "a big round of applause" for visiting son at college. "It made me feel good." #Jets
Harris Smith

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Quote:
@mortreport
Rex Ryan going to son's college game at Clemson? Good for him. He was not only HC who did that on Saturday.
Quote:
@RichCimini
Tony Dungy, on NBC conf call, says Rex Ryan deserves "a big round of applause" for visiting son at college. "It made me feel good." #Jets

Well, it turns out Rex had done his thing before going to watch the Clemson-Georgia game. He should still have a better awareness about the situation though. He, of all people, should know after being plastered on the front and back pages of the Daily Trash last January that dirtboy would go full court with it once his picture showed up on Twitter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Quote:
@mortreport
Quote:
@RichCimini

I'm glad Rex did that. It shows he is human. He did his work and deserves a day to watch his son's game even if he didn't play. I can't express how badly I want this team to do well so he saves his job. I think he is a great person and motivator and I think if Idzik is in control of talent we can make this formula work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: