Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buccaneers discovered MRSA issue; Nicks, Tynes afflicted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malik

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. Siding with the wife. If I was just giving a potential fatal infection at my place of work I would want far more than a e-mail notifying me of that. I need someone from work to come down and talk to me and my family about it. It is extremely classless to just lazily send a corporate e-mail concerning this.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs might be the .... *insert extreme negative word*.. team in the league.

WTF where they thinking putting him on NFI? That is completely classless.
Atari-XXX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epicMustache wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
epicMustache wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:
The Bucs informed my husband via EMAIL that he will be placed on NFI. Wouldn't expect anything more from such a classy organization. #blkout

https://twitter.com/AmandaTynes9/status/373806408333922305

We put him on the NFI list WITH pay... is she serious? This woman is coming across as trash, and seems like she made her twitter only to complain about this. I know the situation sucks, and it's not Tynes' fault, but they're paying the man anyway when legally they could have gotten away with shafting him. She needs to shut up.

I would be too. It's all the Bucs fault for not being clean...I would be ticked as well..now he can't play the game he loves to pay and treated probably like an alien...

We don't know it's from the Bucs facility. It probably is, but we don't know for sure. And she's being a complete idiot; we're paying him this year and we don't have to. This social media rant certainly isn't helping his career if he recovers fully.

Again, we elected to pay the man when we didn't have to. And she's throwing around the classy and bucslife hash tag on an account she made specifically to do so. That's real classy. She's being an absolute tool.

That may be all fine and dandy but that doesn't change the fact that if it happened on the Bucs facility that he should be placed on IR. That's just the way it works.

And even you have to also admit that they could've handled it differently than by letting him know by E-mail.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks that this Happened, but he's making bank by sitting at home and recovering. Shut up Amanda

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Sucks that this Happened, but he's making bank by sitting at home and recovering. Shut up Amanda

There is a bit more to this than just him bring paid. I'd recommend you go check out page 3.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

There is a bit more to this than just him bring paid. I'd recommend you go check out page 3.

Additionally, I don't think its too much to ask that if you get a life threatening illness and are put on the shelf and denied a year of pension eligibility that your boss have the decency to call you.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bucs are simply trying to absolve themselves of any liability here. I don't see another motive. I have no idea where Tynes initially contracted MRSA, the Bucs have essentially quarantined the situation and aren't letting many details get out, but it seems like Tynes has a pretty good case.

Considering that Schiano's biggest mantra is F.A.M.I.L.Y. it's surprising to see the Bucs be so callous in this case. I realize that this was a business decision, but still. Not even a phone call? Scummy move. I don't like it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: