Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Wk3: Seahawks @ Packers FRI-5pm(PDT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What matters?
No Injuries
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Playing well in hostile environment
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A Golden Tate TD
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I had to work during the game...pissed I missed it live but I taped it. Just watched the game. Our offensive line looks a little shaky in pass pro but I expect them to work it out. No game planning. Its pre season. I see are a lot of you guys are not pleased with sweezy. He didn't impress me much either with his play and dumb penalties but I think he will end up being good for us. Stephen Williams continues to make spectacular plays. What do you guys think his potential is for us?

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
imani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Man I had to work during the game...pissed I missed it live but I taped it. Just watched the game. Our offensive line looks a little shaky in pass pro but I expect them to work it out. No game planning. Its pre season. I see are a lot of you guys are not pleased with sweezy. He didn't impress me much either with his play and dumb penalties but I think he will end up being good for us. Stephen Williams continues to make spectacular plays. What do you guys think his potential is for us?

I see Stephen Williams pulling in around 12-20 catches for us this season (unless someone goes down in front of him) with about 18 YPC and 2 TDs. He'll see a lot of time in empty sets and time at the edge in 3 WR sets to make them respect us deep. I think he'll be most effective on Go Routes, Slants and playaction posts.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Meeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
vang_evo9 wrote:
Was sad that Spencer Ware, Jesse Williams, and Ty Powell were inactive yesterday. How have they been so far? Anyways that's one hell of a run game you guys got going on there and that D is tough. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs in a real game without the scrubs.
Jesse Williams has been pretty disappointing. Ware has looked nice, excellent quickness for his size. He needs to develop as a blocker but that was expected. Powell will be a PS guy.

I feel like you're giving him too much credit here....

I was going to say...upgrade that to very. I see him getting IRed and hope he looks much better next year. Agreed with Powell. Ware makes the team as we keep 5 RB/FB.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FULL Highlights of the game (Almost 7 mins long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ld8vm3MTqg

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude nice that video is sick. Is one of you guys the guy who makes those videos cause if so you rock lol

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
sirensong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
vang_evo9 wrote:
Was sad that Spencer Ware, Jesse Williams, and Ty Powell were inactive yesterday. How have they been so far? Anyways that's one hell of a run game you guys got going on there and that D is tough. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs in a real game without the scrubs.
Jesse Williams has been pretty disappointing. Ware has looked nice, excellent quickness for his size. He needs to develop as a blocker but that was expected. Powell will be a PS guy.

I feel like you're giving him too much credit here....

I was going to say...upgrade that to very. I see him getting IRed and hope he looks much better next year. Agreed with Powell. Ware makes the team as we keep 5 RB/FB.

Im as disappointed as anyone with Williams but Im not ready to give up on him for this year yet. Could defenitly see a PUP to start and hopefully he can get fully healthy because there's alot of upside with him.
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe Packer fans still care about that Golden Tate catch Laughing That's my biggest takeaway from the game.
Ketchup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
I can't believe Packer fans still care about that Golden Tate catch Laughing That's my biggest takeaway from the game.
If The roles were reversed, and it was say Nelson, most Seahawk fans would hate him.

I don't hate Tate for the play. I don't even hate the ref for making the call because the NFL should have never let a ref that clearly was qualified to officiate an NFL game onto the field. What grinds my gears is both of them saying after the fact that it was a reception. Tate said he would go to his grave knowing he caught that ball. The ref has said, without question, that it was the right call. Can you honestly sit there ans say, without a shadow of a doubt, that that was the right call? No.

Also, Tate trying to troll Packer fans on his twitter and with that shirt is helping any. IMO, the thing to do was just let it die.

I'll tell you one thing though, typical Packer fans that aren't as fanatic as most of us here, are probably always going to irrationally hate the Seahwaks for that game. My Dad is one of them. I always try and talk him out of it but he's dead set on hating them.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously there's different circumstances, but it's kind of like how many Seahawks fans are upset over Superbowl XL.
sirensong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officer Ricky wrote:
Obviously there's different circumstances, but it's kind of like how many Seahawks fans are upset over Superbowl XL.

Getting jobbed in week 3 is nothing like having it happen in the SB...
animaltested

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally watched the game....

Russell looked blah. The 1st INT was just a good play by the defender. 8/10 times that ball falls to the ground. The 2nd one was a bad read, and poor throw. That one is all on RW. He is acting more instinctively though, which is good. Still needs to be more consistent to avoid that sophomore slump.

Penalties. Ugh. Alot of them were stupid and avoidable. I do think the refs were picking on the Seahawks a little bit. The Bobby Wagner roughness penalty was hot garbage. Super clean hit. Nevertheless, gotta clean that up.

Run defense looked alot better. YEAH YEAH YEAH I know minus Rodgers (Dont pile on me Packer fans) helped that. But, still, it looked improved.

Christine looks amazing. Quick feet, runs hard, excellent instincts. Dont block worth a damn though. Hopefully he can get that cleaned up. Turbo looked REALLY good though. He cant block worth a damn either. Blah.

JR Sweezy is hot garbage. The most basic blitzes catch this guy completely off balance. He is a huge liability in pass pro. In fact our guards in general are.

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Officer Ricky wrote:

Getting jobbed in week 3 is nothing like having it happen in the SB...

Yeah, definitely, but the concept is the same. Getting "jobbed" sucks and people are not going to be happy about it no matter what the circumstances are.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found this site for highlight videos they take a while to load tho

http://www.united12thman.com/index.php?categoryid=3

WINTER IS COMING
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

our boy russell! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHysr18U374

WINTER IS COMING
SoS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
SoS wrote:
If The roles were reversed, and it was say Nelson, most Seahawk fans would hate him.

I don't hate Tate for the play. I don't even hate the ref for making the call because the NFL should have never let a ref that clearly was qualified to officiate an NFL game onto the field. What grinds my gears is both of them saying after the fact that it was a reception. Tate said he would go to his grave knowing he caught that ball. The ref has said, without question, that it was the right call. Can you honestly sit there ans say, without a shadow of a doubt, that that was the right call? No.

Also, Tate trying to troll Packer fans on his twitter and with that shirt is helping any. IMO, the thing to do was just let it die.

I'll tell you one thing though, typical Packer fans that aren't as fanatic as most of us here, are probably always going to irrationally hate the Seahwaks for that game. My Dad is one of them. I always try and talk him out of it but he's dead set on hating them.

No, no I strongly doubt we would. I don't hate any one Steeler player from that Superbowl even if I do hate the way it was officiated and everything. I think it's pretty petty to "hate" Golden Tate for scoring that touchdown.

Also, I don't think Tate is saying he 100% caught that football with no other argument to be made. I think he's saying that he personally knows he caught it despite all the arguments against him, so why should he shy away from that stance? There is plenty of evidence that points to him being right, so if he's confident he caught it he should stand by that. There's a reason the call wasn't reversed after being reviewed...

Personally glad Tate is "trolling" Packer fans. I'd handle it the same way. It's something ridiculously petty and in the past, so you might as well just laugh at the people that seem to care so much. Golden doesn't take himself too seriously.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: