Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
aussie_raven77


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 341
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
In light of recent events, if Team Elmore is interested in trading CJ Spiller I'm open to trade offers.


There's nothing wrong with Spiller, the events that occurred aren't set to affect his week 1 status
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Integrity


Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 4216
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aussie_raven77 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
In light of recent events, if Team Elmore is interested in trading CJ Spiller I'm open to trade offers.


There's nothing wrong with Spiller, the events that occurred aren't set to affect his week 1 status


Shhhh! I need Elmore to think that because Spiller has been excused indefinitely that he may not be back this year. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens5520


Joined: 20 Dec 2007
Posts: 8597
Location: New York
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aussie_raven77 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
In light of recent events, if Team Elmore is interested in trading CJ Spiller I'm open to trade offers.


There's nothing wrong with Spiller, the events that occurred aren't set to affect his week 1 status


Haha no thank you friend.. Spiller is locked up Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Integrity


Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 4216
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens5520 wrote:
aussie_raven77 wrote:
Integrity wrote:
In light of recent events, if Team Elmore is interested in trading CJ Spiller I'm open to trade offers.


There's nothing wrong with Spiller, the events that occurred aren't set to affect his week 1 status


Haha no thank you friend.. Spiller is locked up Twisted Evil


Well it was worth a shot. You can't blame me for trying! Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mddeckie


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 393
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see tebow cleared waivers. I guess there were no takers!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mddeckie wrote:
I see tebow cleared waivers. I guess there were no takers!?!

I heard coordinator0 was going to pick him up, but his wife rejected his idea... rumor has it she runs his team. Cool Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after finally bucking up and marathoning most of The League, it got me to thinking...

Should we nickname our first place and last place with titles? Obviously there aren't giant trophies that can be handed out, but we COULD instead, play for signatures.

Winner gets some sig and the loser gets a shameful sig that they will have to wear until the draft?

How about it?

And what names are we thinking?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7555
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
mddeckie wrote:
I see tebow cleared waivers. I guess there were no takers!?!

I heard coordinator0 was going to pick him up, but his wife rejected his idea... rumor has it she runs his team. Cool Wink


Question Question Question

What happened last weekend...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
mddeckie wrote:
I see tebow cleared waivers. I guess there were no takers!?!

I heard coordinator0 was going to pick him up, but his wife rejected his idea... rumor has it she runs his team. Cool Wink


Question Question Question

What happened last weekend...

Joke from The League. You'd understand by the first season... which is only like 6 episodes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7555
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. I've never watched it. Never seemed like it would interest me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Ah. I've never watched it. Never seemed like it would interest me.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the show either. I wasn't a fan of their... cover/display for Netflix mostly. Made it seem low production corny. Which, it's not really corny as much as raunchy- but in a good way.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aussie_raven77


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 341
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Ah. I've never watched it. Never seemed like it would interest me.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the show either. I wasn't a fan of their... cover/display for Netflix mostly. Made it seem low production corny. Which, it's not really corny as much as raunchy- but in a good way.


I'm so glad you've gotten on the bandwagon, season 5 starts on the 4th
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aussie_raven77 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Ah. I've never watched it. Never seemed like it would interest me.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the show either. I wasn't a fan of their... cover/display for Netflix mostly. Made it seem low production corny. Which, it's not really corny as much as raunchy- but in a good way.


I'm so glad you've gotten on the bandwagon, season 5 starts on the 4th

Well I had already watched most of the first season, just didn't realize it was that short. I watched maybe the first four episodes about 4 mos ago/around the start of summer. But then I started watching The X-Files.. And then didn't feel like watching it anymore. But it definitely gets better.

Though now "Pete Top, Kevin Bottom" makes sense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
So after finally bucking up and marathoning most of The League, it got me to thinking...

Should we nickname our first place and last place with titles? Obviously there aren't giant trophies that can be handed out, but we COULD instead, play for signatures.

Winner gets some sig and the loser gets a shameful sig that they will have to wear until the draft?

How about it?

And what names are we thinking?

On a related note to the post above about The League...
What did everyone think about a friendly sig bet/reward for the fantasy football champion and the bottom place team?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flaccomania


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 22918
Location: Parkville, MD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
So after finally bucking up and marathoning most of The League, it got me to thinking...

Should we nickname our first place and last place with titles? Obviously there aren't giant trophies that can be handed out, but we COULD instead, play for signatures.

Winner gets some sig and the loser gets a shameful sig that they will have to wear until the draft?

How about it?

And what names are we thinking?

On a related note to the post above about The League...
What did everyone think about a friendly sig bet/reward for the fantasy football champion and the bottom place team?


I'm for it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 8 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group