Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Week 3: TB@MIA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard on an interview today from Mike Williams that the Bucs have ran a variation of 4 plays the entire preseason.

If this is true, which it certainly might. We are keeping A TON under wraps. Needless to say I'll be worried about this team if we dont beat the Jets, until then blah blah blah

#TradeUpForTeddy
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Heard on an interview today from Mike Williams that the Bucs have ran a variation of 4 plays the entire preseason.

If this is true, which it certainly might. We are keeping A TON under wraps. Needless to say I'll be worried about this team if we dont beat the Jets, until then blah blah blah

Lol. The defence look the same with those stunts. Hopefully this is true. Doesn't necessarily excuse poor performances, but it could give us a quick start to the season if teams don't know what's coming.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most bogus thing I watch with this defense is the continuous stunts that never work lol. I thought coaching should realize when something doesn't work, either improve it or scrap it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: