Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 59.0: Because droppin payloads ain't that interesting..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3716
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports1234 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
40 mins to go, and I've heard nothing. Lazy Turk. They'll probably inform the players at a press conference or something...


Wasn't the deadline 4pm ET? As in 3pm CT? As in 30 minutes ago?
Thought it was 5E 4C... Either way nothing is going on and that's the problem. No word of ANY cuts.

I'm beginning t think there's a non disclosure agreement, or they started with the guys who don't have Twitter and snuck them out the back
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kampman74


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 6914
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hosting my first fantasy draft. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13081
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been charting the QBs (and formations/personnel) this preseason, here's what I got for the combined charts:



_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3716
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Been charting the QBs (and formations/personnel) this preseason, here's what I got for the combined charts:
Almost wish I had a legend for those maps. Close as I can tell, One Eyed Willy's treasure is under the fountain.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13081
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
Been charting the QBs (and formations/personnel) this preseason, here's what I got for the combined charts:
Almost wish I had a legend for those maps. Close as I can tell, One Eyed Willy's treasure is under the fountain.
Broken down by depth of the throw vertically (where the ball was targetted) (20+, 11-19, 0-10, behind the LOS), hash marks horizontally (left of the hashes, between the hashes, right of the hashes). Inside those 12 boxes are the data (top left: completions, top right: attempts, middle: yardage, bottom left: touchdowns, bottom right: interceptions). Blue highlight areas where >50% completion percentage, red where <50%. Left the rest grey/white checkered so you could differentiate the zones more easily. I'm ~60 games deep on the 2014 senior QB class with these charts. I've been able to breakdown usage rates, key in on specific comp %, etc.
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
squire12


Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Posts: 2109
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
Been charting the QBs (and formations/personnel) this preseason, here's what I got for the combined charts:
Almost wish I had a legend for those maps. Close as I can tell, One Eyed Willy's treasure is under the fountain.
Broken down by depth of the throw vertically (where the ball was targetted) (20+, 11-19, 0-10, behind the LOS), hash marks horizontally (left of the hashes, between the hashes, right of the hashes). Inside those 12 boxes are the data (top left: completions, top right: attempts, middle: yardage, bottom left: touchdowns, bottom right: interceptions). Blue highlight areas where >50% completion percentage, red where <50%. Left the rest grey/white checkered so you could differentiate the zones more easily. I'm ~60 games deep on the 2014 senior QB class with these charts. I've been able to breakdown usage rates, key in on specific comp %, etc.


Great work justo!!!

It took a while to figure out the chart, but got there after a few minutes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
packerjmf


Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 1694
Location: KC
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, justo. You wouldn't happen to have one made for Harrell would you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
WIsportsfan


Joined: 25 Jul 2011
Posts: 2677
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Curry is retiring:

Quote:
AaronCurry51 @AaronCurry51
After a lot of prayer. Consulting with God. The best thing for my family and myself is to retire from the @nfl. I enjoyed it #DeliveredDefender


From a top 5 pick to out of the league in four years. Damn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4602
Location: Monterey Bay
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/GrahamHarrell6

This is amazing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kal-El


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 3663
Location: Milwaukee, WI. Team: Packers.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
https://twitter.com/GrahamHarrell6

This is amazing.


Wow. I'm no fan of Harrell and was glad he got cut, but mocking a guy like that is shameful. SMH...
_________________
stockholder wrote:
Nothing coherent. Ever.

Pro-Johnny Footbawl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3716
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kal-El wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:
https://twitter.com/GrahamHarrell6

This is amazing.


Wow. I'm no fan of Harrell and was glad he got cut, but mocking a guy like that is shameful. SMH...
There was a reason I stopped following it.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13081
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packerjmf wrote:
Nice work, justo. You wouldn't happen to have one made for Harrell would you?
Not from the SEA game, but I have the other two.
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4602
Location: Monterey Bay
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went from a 4 year old macbook to this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/6904539.p?id=1218814076804&skuId=6904539



HNNNNGGGGGGGGG....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
incognito_man


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 30860
Location: Madison
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vietnamese food? Great or greatest?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12421
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
Aaron Curry is retiring:

Quote:
AaronCurry51 @AaronCurry51
After a lot of prayer. Consulting with God. The best thing for my family and myself is to retire from the @nfl. I enjoyed it #DeliveredDefender


From a top 5 pick to out of the league in four years. Damn.



_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 41 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group