Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Game 3 - SD @ ARI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
DJ_Fka wrote:
Clown and McCarron for me

I'm becoming quite the fan of Brett Smith from Wyoming myself, I think he fits the BA mold pretty well and Id be fine wit letting him sit a year behind Palmer as well. He honestly reminds me of Ben Rothlisberger or a Jake Plummer even. Mostly because to me he seems to have the arm and mobility that reminds me of of them. But this is if he comes out cause he is only a junior.

I'm also becoming a Jeff Matthews fan (After hardly knowing who he was a couple weeks ago) he's another guy who can move he isn't a statue but he's got a great arm another BA type of guy. He's the kind of guy I would love for our QB experts (BA and Tom Moore) to play around with for a little while and see what we could get out of him.

As for McCarron, I'm not a huge fan but there are definetly worse candidates

Brett is good, but from the horses mouth he is not leaving after this season so that puts him out of the equation.

Not a fan of McCarron in the slightest. He is only as good as Alabama. He is carried by an All-NCAA caliber offensive line and running game that teams drop 8-9 in the box to stop and quality receivers. The number of deep balls I saw McCarron underthrow turning TD's into only big gains was amazing. From what I stand I don't see NFL starter.

I like Jeff Matthews.

The guy I really like who is draft eligible, but is more than likely not going anywhere is Marcus Mariota. Brilliant skillset.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Fales but Khodder informed us there is not a worse fit for BA. If we're picking in the top-10 it's Teddy or Bust. I think Palmer has another year or two left so we could grab someone in the 2nd/3rd with no pressure to play right away. Hundley and Morris have big arms who need some time to develop.

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: