Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Pryor Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agarcia34

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders have to creative with Pryor in at QB him in the pistol with McFadden and Reece like that's a problem cause all three of them could run the ball with ease. Then start to do some roll outs in the pistol some play action Pryor can be a effective QB. But it looks like so far in preseason there really not trying to show to much with Pryor in certain packages.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000237385/article/terrelle-pryor-takes-raiders-no1-qb-reps-barron-cut

Pryor taking first team reps. Definitely excited, he may not be favored by some on this forum but the guy is exciting.

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000237385/article/terrelle-pryor-takes-raiders-no1-qb-reps-barron-cut

Pryor taking first team reps. Definitely excited, he may not be favored by some on this forum but the guy is exciting.

I'm happy for the young man, he'll grow throughout the year & I hope he stays healthy. I hope he grows a pair though, all this "I'm not completely there" bs irks me, show some confidence man. Don't take being humble so seriously that you lose that edge young guys have! Get up young dude! Watch Flynn still start though......I feel it still can happen.....BUT

To all the Flynn lovers, I be like

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
S&B Bleeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BlackPrestige92"]
Ro4DPoY wrote:

Quote:
I'm happy for the young man, he'll grow throughout the year & I hope he stays healthy. I hope he grows a pair though, all this "I'm not completely there" bs irks me, show some confidence man. Don't take being humble so seriously that you lose that edge young guys have! Get up young dude! Watch Flynn still start though......I feel it still can happen.....BUT

TP is humble and honest. He knows he's not as good as he can be. He needs to stay on the field and keep doing it. He'll be better by game 4 and better at the end of the season. He is really something special not only as an athlete but as a person. You won't see him trash talking as it's not his persona. I hope he starts against the Colts. We have not done well on the road. I hope we are in the game to the end for his sake and mine.
Did Kaep lose any playing time to injury? I haven't watched him play much but is similar player type. Does he run as much as Pryor? I know he's a better passer.
raiders707

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should i trade drew brees in my FF and start TP instead? i need a better RB lol

well any who Umm I have a feeling the team had a gameplan with flynn up until #2 preseason game then all hell broke loose. Then again we put too much stress on TP at least he has Dmac Reece Ford and Moore to rely on and get help as long as he moves the chains the rest really relies on our defense which that is my #1 concern 2 Oline 3QB
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238455/article/terrelle-pryor-has-doubters-inside-raiders-organization?campaign=Twitter_atl

Posting this here too. I'm inclined to believe this, sadly
Preacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the article on NFL.com...they want McGoin to start.....I saw him play and was not impressed at all. I believe he threw 2 int in each game he played.

Thanks JTJagg7754

There is good and evil, choose good.
bitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238455/article/terrelle-pryor-has-doubters-inside-raiders-organization?campaign=Twitter_atl

Posting this here too. I'm inclined to believe this, sadly

Of course TP has doubters he's a Al Davis pick.
What are the coaches and GM going to say we missed on 3 QBs but a senile nine-year-old man was right.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pryor-ready-first-home-start-225704131--nfl.html

did you know........

Quote:
Even as a backup, Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor would write notes to wide receivers and leave them in their lockers after seeing something on video he thought might help.

Quote:
[he]studied the NFL's best quarterbacks and tried to learn something from each of them - Tom Brady's balance and one-step drop, Robert Griffin III's arm angles and Colin Kaepernick's ball fakes.

etc etc

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

did you know........

Quote:
Even as a backup, Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor would write notes to wide receivers and leave them in their lockers after seeing something on video he thought might help.

Quote:
[he]studied the NFL's best quarterbacks and tried to learn something from each of them - Tom Brady's balance and one-step drop, Robert Griffin III's arm angles and Colin Kaepernick's ball fakes.

etc etc
He also said he urged guys to meet him at 8AM on Tuesday off day to get work in.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

did you know........

Quote:

Quote:

etc etc
He also said he urged guys to meet him at 8AM on Tuesday off day to get work in.

im really impressed with the nfl mature version of tp. my biggest fear was that he would become this hollywood, egotistical, trouble making, cocky bastard but the dude is hella humble and works his butt off.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
dmac505

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

did you know........

Quote:

Quote:

etc etc

im really impressed with the nfl mature version of tp. my biggest fear was that he would become this hollywood, egotistical, trouble making, cocky bastard but the dude is hella humble and works his butt off.

I do believe there is still a chance of that happening.
Tough to be egotistical when your losing

If he gets voted into a pro bowl... Who knows if things would change. Obviously I hope not, and I to have been impressed with work ethic. But I guess I'm trying to say is I still have that same fear.
agarcia34

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His work ethic is up there with the best of them. He just needs to continue with that and it will get him somewhere.
Raider X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing about Pryor though is that he is in great condition. He was running a lot in that last game and seem to never get tired. You could see the Colts defense losing some energy chasing Pryor around. Pryor conditioning is superior imo. Lets hope he doesn't have to burn so much energy though and make the game simpler by improving his accuracy and zip on his throws.
91jmay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TP's desire, work ethic and leadership are unquestionable. He has all the intangibles, sadly without the ability they aren't much good. He deserves all the first team reps though, and an extended shot as the starter.

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 22 of 100

Jump to: