Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tyler Eiferd great draft pick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Tyler Eiferd great draft pick Reply with quote

Tyler Eiferd is going to be a stud for the Bengals for years. As a Jet fan i was tick when we didn't draft him. He is big strong with super hands, can block and has real good speed. D backs & LBers are going to have their hands full trying to cover this guy.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been pleasantly surprised by his blocking

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Tyler Eiferd great draft pick Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Tyler Eiferd is going to be a stud for the Bengals for years. As a Jet fan i was tick when we didn't draft him. He is big strong with super hands, can block and has real good speed. D backs & LBers are going to have their hands full trying to cover this guy.

Sure looks like it. Not the pick I was hoping for when the draft started, but it looks like it will turn out to be a great pick

BTW, his last name ends with a "t", not a "d".

Smile
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is preseason, but I expected him to be a bit more involved. Really looking forward to see how much he helps Dalton this year

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
I know it is preseason, but I expected him to be a bit more involved. Really looking forward to see how much he helps Dalton this year

You can draw no conclusions about our scheme from the preseason, it's been very vanilla, and purposefully so.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

You can draw no conclusions about our scheme from the preseason, it's been very vanilla, and purposefully so.

No I understand. I am not making any conclusions, I just find it interesting that he hasn't caught more passes. he has seen the field a lot it seems but only has a few catches overall. No big deal

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, the jets would of been stupid to draft Eifert IMO. I think jets would of been smarter to just draft Jarvis Jones and Kenny Vacarro at the time, instead of Milliner and Richardson IMO.

For the past five years Ive been watching the draft now every year. Every first round pick those years I was happy for each pick (Of course except the fact that Keith Rivers didnt work). And for the first time in a while, I scratched my head at the first round pick they made with Eifert. Right now though I dont have my doubts though. Its another target on the offense when its all said and done.

I think its safe to say though that right now the bengals are more comfortable with Gresham as the main TE still and Eifert will be just that extra guy to add in there for now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: