Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I've been down there to go like to blue cross, parking is a B
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

OT THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

OT THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Srry Embarassed
NorthernTier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: NorthernTier

Current Location: Minot, ND

Hometown: Painesville, OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Dispatcher

Nicknames: L-Dawg, Big L

Interests besides football: Star Wars, Baseball, VEGAS BABY!

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Jesus, Abraham Lincoln, Darth Bane, Guy Faux and Barney Stinson

Favorite Food: Whatever the Wifey Poo makes

Favorite Movies: Starship Troopers, 300, All 6 Star Wars movies, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Favorite TV Shows: How I met your mother, Scandal, Dallas, Storage Wars, Black Gold etc

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Journey, Casting Crowns, Toby Keith, TobyMac, Tim McGraw

5 favorite albums of all-time:

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Joe Thomas

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Ummm..... that would be a three way tie between The Brady Quinn, Sperguon Winn and Darrin Chiaverinni

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Barry Sanders

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Colin Fitpatrick
4thandPunt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread Reply with quote

Name: 4thandPunt

Current Location: Pataskala, OH

Hometown: Duncan Falls, OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Currently an intern at a few different places

Nicknames: n/a

Interests besides football: RPGs, radio, watching hockey and MMA

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Thomas Paine, Paul Brown, Genghis Khan, Wiliam T. Sherman, Elvis Presley

Favorite Food: Tough, any of a variety of soups I make.

Favorite Movies: Groundhog Day, Godfather Part II, Godfather Part I, Shawshank, Wet Hot American Summer, Gladiator, Boogie Nights, Tombstone, Bull Durham

Favorite TV Shows: It's Always Sunny, The League, The Wire, The Shield, South Park, Rome, Game of Thrones

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Flogging Molly, GnR, RHCP, Rush, AC/DC

5 favorite albums of all-time: Swagger, Moving Pictures, Appetite for Destruction, The Uplift Mofo Party Plan, Highway to Hell

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Bernie Kosar

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Eddie George

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: JJ Watt
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread Reply with quote

4thandPunt wrote:
Name: 4thandPunt

Current Location: Pataskala, OH

Hometown: Duncan Falls, OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Currently an intern at a few different places

Interests besides football: RPGs, radio, watching hockey and MMA

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Thomas Paine, Paul Brown, Genghis Khan, Wiliam T. Sherman, Elvis Presley

Favorite Food: Tough, any of a variety of soups I make.

Favorite Movies: Groundhog Day, Godfather Part II, Godfather Part I, Shawshank, Wet Hot American Summer, Gladiator, Boogie Nights, Tombstone, Bull Durham

Favorite TV Shows: It's Always Sunny, The League, The Wire, The Shield, South Park, Rome, Game of Thrones

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Flogging Molly, GnR, RHCP, Rush, AC/DC

5 favorite albums of all-time: Swagger, Moving Pictures, Appetite for Destruction, The Uplift Mofo Party Plan, Highway to Hell

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Bernie Kosar

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Eddie George

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: JJ Watt

Welcome...

I have never heard of either of those towns in Ohio. Where are they located?

4thandPunt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

Welcome...

I have never heard of either of those towns in Ohio. Where are they located?

Duncan Falls is a really little town south of Zanesville, Pataskala is about 10-15 miles east of Columbus.
MalcolmBrown

Location: 2014 Adopt a Brownie: Jim Dray: 7 Receptions, 91 Yards (13.0 ypc), 1 TD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Gabriel Wilson

Current Location: Athens, Ohio

Hometown: Columbus, Ohio

Occupation or school/area of study: I'm the Associate Technical Director at Ohio University's theatre house venue (Memorial Auditorium) BFA in Photography from Ohio University

Nicknames: Gabey-Baby, Dude, Babe,

Interests besides football: No, not really. I like food. I'd like to finish getting in shape, but motivation is lacking, just happy to not be 300+lbs anymore. New job will help me trim down though.

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): If I take too long, I'll just change every one of these, so, I'll just say...Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, Christina Ricci, Bruce Willis, Dave Chapelle.

Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs. I discovered the Happy Dog up in Cleveland the last time I was there, and OMG thank you whoever came up with that amazing idea.

Favorite Movies: The Last Boyscout, Serenity...

Favorite TV Shows: Weeds

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Jedi Mind Tricks, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Foreigner (This list is not very long, I really only listen to a little bit of what's out there, and I stopped listening to most anything new after 2006)

5 favorite albums of all-time: The Psycho-Social, The Art of War, Foreigner's Greatest Hits (in respective order of my favorite bands)

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Josh Gordon, when I saw his hands pass in front of his face in the first interview I saw of him, I fell in love. I hope he gets his act together.

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Jamal Lewis, I envisioned him as always being a Brown if the team had never been uprooted, so when he came to play for us, I thought a lot about what may have been, the man was just a beast.

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: A very tough one, but Ricky Williams. He is as unconventional a talent as it gets IMO. A close second and third Bo Jackson, and Mike Alstott. (I will miss the days of the big bruising RB, until another one comes along (T. Richardson perhaps?)

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Larry Fitzgerald, he needs a new team, or a new QB. I feel bad for the turn his career has taken with the absence of Boldin, Warner, and the string of no talent @$$-clowns the Cardinals have had under-center since their departure.

Reppin in Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland
cody513

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread Reply with quote

Name: Cody

Current Location: Mason City, IA

Hometown: Thompson, IA

Occupation or school/area of study: Journalism

Nicknames: HD

Interests besides football: Other sports

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Mark Wahlberg, Will Ferrel, Chris Farley, Jessica Biel

Favorite Food: Boneless wings

Favorite Movies: Tommy Boy,

Favorite TV Shows:

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: A Day to Remember, Kid Cudi, Drake, etc

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Barkevious Mingo

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Trent Richardson (I'm new to the Browns as you can tell, lol).

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Deuce McCallister

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Richard Sherman[/quote]

Currently, I really don't have a single team. I followed the Bears for a while but that was mainly because they were close, just never got really "into" them if you get what I mean. Kind of watching a bit of a few teams to discover the team I really want to follow for the rest of my life. Have thought about the Eagles, Bengals, Browns, Bills, Chiefs, and a few others. I know, kind of some rough choices lol. I just have no interested in MIN, GB, CHI, DET, or STL.

Can anyone give me a rundown on the team and some key players on it?
SupersonicBR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Daniel

Current Location: São Paulo, Brazil (yes, a brazilian browns fan!)

Hometown: São Paulo Brazil

Occupation or school/area of study: currently unnemployed, used to be a tax advisor and graduated on Foreign Affairs

Nicknames: N/A

Interests besides football: Other sports, Video Games, Beer, Music, Bars

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Ehhh, haven't really thought about this

Favorite Food: Pizza and Barbecue

Favorite Movies: Training Day, Friday Night Lights, Million Dollar Baby, Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting...

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Community, It's Always Sunny, Prison Break, Friends, Californication,

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Oasis, Queens of the Stone Age, Murs, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Josh Gordon

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Jamaal Lewis (even though he torched us when he was playing for the ratbirds

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Kurt Warner

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Peyton Manning[/quote]

Basically i started watching the NFL around that Super Bowl between the Patriots and the Rams, and started following the browns around 2004. I basically started following the browns because i was always looking to play as the bad teams in madden, but i immediately liked the browns, dunno why.

Ever since then i basically follow as much as i can. Obviously my favorite season has to be the 07 season, man we were good that year, i still can't believe Derek Freaking Anderson played so well, Braylon the dropper edwards played well...that was a fun season to watch. Since then, not so much. Sad
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupersonicBR wrote:

Occupation or school/area of study: currently unnemployed, used to be a tax advisor and graduated on Foreign Affairs

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Ehhh, haven't really thought about this

Favorite Movies: Training Day, Friday Night Lights, Million Dollar Baby, Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting...

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Community, It's Always Sunny, Prison Break, Friends, Californication,

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Oasis, Queens of the Stone Age, Murs, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Jamaal Lewis (even though he torched us when he was playing for the ratbirds

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Peyton Manning

Basically i started watching the NFL around that Super Bowl between the Patriots and the Rams, and started following the browns around 2004. I basically started following the browns because i was always looking to play as the bad teams in madden, but i immediately liked the browns, dunno why.

Ever since then i basically follow as much as i can. Obviously my favorite season has to be the 07 season, man we were good that year, i still can't believe Derek Freaking Anderson played so well, Braylon the dropper edwards played well...that was a fun season to watch. Since then, not so much. Sad[/quote]

Welcome, I'm from New Zealand and have been a Browns fan since 1999 and for the same reason. It sounds like a stupid reason but I now love the browns as much as anyone does.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
SupersonicBR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
SupersonicBR wrote:

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Peyton Manning

Ever since then i basically follow as much as i can. Obviously my favorite season has to be the 07 season, man we were good that year, i still can't believe Derek Freaking Anderson played so well, Braylon the dropper edwards played well...that was a fun season to watch. Since then, not so much. Sad

Welcome, I'm from New Zealand and have been a Browns fan since 1999 and for the same reason. It sounds like a stupid reason but I now love the browns as much as anyone does.[/quote]

Thank you. I know, me too, i'm really i die hard fan, i was livid on sunday after that ''pass'' by Weeden. For the record, i've been lurking for a while, you're hilarious. Laughing
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Just don't let Hornby be the one to teach you how to properly quote a post.

Wink

LearMD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time reader ( 5 + years? ) but first time poster.

Name: Matt

Current Location: Frederick, MD

Hometown: Parma Heights, Ohio

Occupation or school/area of study: National Institutes of Health

Interests besides football: Relaxing with my wife and daughter, watching and playing soccer, cooking, fantasy sports, going to concerts

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): My mom(RIP), Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton, Ashley Judd, Bob Marley

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Movies: Goodfellas, American Psycho, Green Street Hooligans, Fight Club

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Da Ali G Show

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Bob Marley, Notorious BIG, Sublime, SOJA, Peter Tosh

5 favorite albums of all-time: Bob Marley Greatest Hits, Exodus, Ready to Die, Sublime self titled, Illmatic, Stars and Stripes

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Joe Haden

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Eric Metcalf

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Randy Moss

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Richard Sherman
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LearMD wrote:
Long time reader ( 5 + years? ) but first time poster.

Name: Matt

Current Location: Frederick, MD

Hometown: Parma Heights, Ohio

Occupation or school/area of study: National Institutes of Health

Interests besides football: Relaxing with my wife and daughter, watching and playing soccer, cooking, fantasy sports, going to concerts

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): My mom(RIP), Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton, Ashley Judd, Bob Marley

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Movies: Goodfellas, American Psycho, Green Street Hooligans, Fight Club

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Da Ali G Show

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Bob Marley, Notorious BIG, Sublime, SOJA, Peter Tosh

5 favorite albums of all-time: Bob Marley Greatest Hits, Exodus, Ready to Die, Sublime self titled, Illmatic, Stars and Stripes

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Joe Haden

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Eric Metcalf

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Randy Moss

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Richard Sherman

Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: