Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Week 2: Colts vs. Giants
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ESKY008

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Keith rivers done alright tonight. Showed abit of range.

Cox is hungary, looks like a all in body on the line type of guy who could add a spark to a lagging offense.

Love our DT depth Joseph, Jenkins, Hankins and Patterson

Thought Pugh and brewer did ok as well.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- I'd rather just throw Pugh into the fire and let him learn instead of watching Diehl get smoked for another year. He's terrible.

- How is it that every year the Giants can move the ball effortlessly between the 20s and almost always come up short in the red zone? It's unbelievable.

- I'm just glad the MRIs on Bass and Cruz came back negative.

- Andrew Luck is a monster. The arm, the accuracy... dude's gonna be an MVP.

-David Wilson is gonna be a lot of fun to watch. I feel pretty good about a package of 4 WRs (Cruz, Nicks, Randle, Murphy) and Wilson in the backfield. Provided Diehl is riding the pine of course
reckless123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbluefan80 wrote:
Not an impressive showing on defence at all. My thoughts as of right now is we're in trouble at lb. rivers looks lost in coverage, Aaron curry has shown zero and mark herzlich at best is a backup. Dan Connor and jwill seem adequate at best. The dline seems to not be able get into the face of luck except for 1-2 plays. Only player that seems to be grabbing my attention thus far on D is prince and Cullen and obviously damontre although he didn't get in some work tonight. Secondary played well with exception of a fluke td courtesy of Aaron Ross.

Flip it to offense. Justin Pugh is going to a very good player for us. Liked the fact he could pass block at multiple positions having played rt , lg tonite. David Wilson showed he can be a vertical threat out of the backfield along with Andre brown. Liking very much what I'm seeing out of Michael cox and Reuben is playing better than last season. Worried that Hakeem isnt at top speed yet but I think he'll be ready week 1. David diehl needs to hang it up. We need better results in the red zone field goals on 3 drives inside the 20 not gonna make Tom happy.

Nicks said he intentionally wasnt going at full speed which is promising because he looked good.

Prince looked great from what i saw. Tuck looked good. Diehl was the walking turnstile that he is.

"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get that Nicks said he wasn't going full speed, but its not comforting to me to see him not being able to run.

If this line can just stay healthy (Tuck/JPP), this Dline has huge upside. I love what we have at DT.

I hope we're watching other teams LB cuts closely. Maybe we can even trade Ojomo for someone, as I don't think we have room for him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: