Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

i wnat a rematch
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VIKES 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not the second best. the best number 2. winfeild is better so he is the number 1 and smoot is the number 2. right now by no means is he the second best cb in the nfl. see what im saying

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolle and McAllister play corner for the same team. Now both are better than smoot, and both can't possibly be the number 1 corner for Baltimore. See where I'm getting here?

Kind of bold and ignorant to claim Smoot the best number 2.
phila

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikes, I think you are assuming waaay too much Razz I mean regardless of what you say, a force like Moss will not and cannot be replaced by anyone. Vikes never established a running game at all. As of now I always thought Michael Bennet was their guy but it doesnt seem so. The fact that the way Moss played, the way he stretched the field made it easier for his offense. He would stretch the defense and draw double teams. And this Williamson, while he may be good one day, he certainly will not be another Moss. And your defense could look good on paper but you just have to see how they play together. I mean look at the Raiders. THey had Ted Washington. The man's like round 360+ LBs and he was a BEAST when he was on the Pats. This year on Raiders he did jack squat. Having those young DE's are nice but they are not players who will play/start right away. They are projects and rookies who have to learn the system. They will not come in and be these pro-bowl players yet. Even as you look at the great DE's of today, they basiaclly did not start right away. I mean look at the safeties of the Vikings in the prevous years. Chavous and Russell were having fantastic years, and look at them now. It just shows how everything can go wrong. So I would be careful if I were you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: