Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Are You Thinking About? v140
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20753
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Also, you look a little young to be in college.

...wut Neutral
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
Also, you look a little young to be in college.

...wut Neutral


It's a joke cuz your picture on theradio's website is when you were like 2.

Duh.

Like I said, totally not creepy.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20753
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
Also, you look a little young to be in college.

...wut Neutral


It's a joke cuz your picture on theradio's website is when you were like 2.

Duh.

Like I said, totally not creepy.

Wow, I assumed you were part of the FF Facebook group and looked at my page. This is actually way creepier. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
Also, you look a little young to be in college.

...wut Neutral


It's a joke cuz your picture on theradio's website is when you were like 2.

Duh.

Like I said, totally not creepy.

Wow, I assumed you were part of the FF Facebook group and looked at my page. This is actually way creepier. Laughing


Laughing

I just wanted to look at the website and clicked about us. I figured it would be like a little background of the station. There were pictures.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27053
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So tired...
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21228
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing -Hope-'s childhood pics have been located


Which raises the question.......why is that also your fb pic?
Do you want people to think that you're a child
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20753
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
Also, you look a little young to be in college.

...wut Neutral


It's a joke cuz your picture on theradio's website is when you were like 2.

Duh.

Like I said, totally not creepy.

Wow, I assumed you were part of the FF Facebook group and looked at my page. This is actually way creepier. Laughing


Laughing

I just wanted to look at the website and clicked about us. I figured it would be like a little background of the station. There were pictures.

Sure you did...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
Also, you look a little young to be in college.

...wut Neutral


It's a joke cuz your picture on theradio's website is when you were like 2.

Duh.

Like I said, totally not creepy.

Wow, I assumed you were part of the FF Facebook group and looked at my page. This is actually way creepier. Laughing


Laughing

I just wanted to look at the website and clicked about us. I figured it would be like a little background of the station. There were pictures.

Sure you did...
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0xToZLlI3Eo/Tgx1Bj9m9sI/AAAAAAAAI78/AyEFs0OkJkw/s1600/chris_hansen.gif[img]


Hand to Bob Saget.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, that post made me laugh. Hard.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20753
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing -Hope-'s childhood pics have been located


Which raises the question.......why is that also your fb pic?
Do you want people to think that you're a child

Yes. I'm a pedophile hunter. yanks over here is heading straight into my trap.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21228
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing -Hope-'s childhood pics have been located


Which raises the question.......why is that also your fb pic?
Do you want people to think that you're a child

Yes. I'm a pedophile hunter. yanks over here is heading straight into my trap.

Nice guitarrrr

PS you just became the 2nd FF person I friend requested
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI


Last edited by Jaguarfan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Weird World Fact ‏@WeirdWorldFact There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19022
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to knock out this last code exercise before I go to bed, but I just can't figure it out.

Have to write a code using a for loop to create the times table.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 20753
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing -Hope-'s childhood pics have been located


Which raises the question.......why is that also your fb pic?
Do you want people to think that you're a child

Yes. I'm a pedophile hunter. yanks over here is heading straight into my trap.

Nice guitarrrr

PS you just became the 2nd FF person I friend requested

That's uh...a nice car you got there...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21228
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Quote:
Weird World Fact ‏@WeirdWorldFact There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.

Okay this really, really weirds me out
ps the song I was listening to just said "You said you saw someone that looked just like me" while I was reading this
Shocked
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 71 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group