Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
- After Thurmond, Byron Maxwell was the next corner who was very impressive. Tight coverage everywhere and a few batted passes against the #1's. Jeremy Lane was the most underwhelming of the notable corners

I've read this elsewhere. Sounds like Lane might not even make the roster after playing pretty well last year...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:
- After Thurmond, Byron Maxwell was the next corner who was very impressive. Tight coverage everywhere and a few batted passes against the #1's. Jeremy Lane was the most underwhelming of the notable corners

I've read this elsewhere. Sounds like Lane might not even make the roster after playing pretty well last year...

He'd be a good player to PS

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
chpjns15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

I doubt he'd make it through waivers. I wouldn't be surprised if tharold Simon didn't make the team

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
imani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

I doubt he'd make it through waivers. I wouldn't be surprised if tharold Simon didn't make the team

He has no ability to press, whatsoever. It's going to be an uphill battle in this defense, that's for certain.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

silus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Antoine Winfield may not start.
Meeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

Don't think he is eligible anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

He was drafted last year, what would make him ineligible?

wwhickok wrote:

Meeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

In order to be eligible for the practice squad, players must meet one of the following requirements:

Have no prior Accrued Seasons in the NFL (An accrued season is six or more games on the active roster);
Have one prior Accrued Season in which the player was on the 45-man active roster for no more than 8 games;
If served two seasons on a practice squad, are eligible for a third season only if the team has at least 53 players on its active/inactive list for the duration of that player's employment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
imani wrote:
Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

In order to be eligible for the practice squad, players must meet one of the following requirements:

Have no prior Accrued Seasons in the NFL (An accrued season is six or more games on the active roster);
Have one prior Accrued Season in which the player was on the 45-man active roster for no more than 8 games;
If served two seasons on a practice squad, are eligible for a third season only if the team has at least 53 players on its active/inactive list for the duration of that player's employment.

Didn't know that, thank you. Sucks for Lane, doubt we could even flip him for a 7th.

wwhickok wrote:

Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've read so far, I doubt that we will see much from Chris Harper until pre-season. I dare say that his style doesn't translate to the practice field (re: minimal contact).

The same applies to the corners, although WTIII is probably better in off-coverage than the other corners.
bill21792

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the CB situation look like?

Sherman
Browner
Winfield
Thurmond
Maxwell
Lane
Simon

If someone like Lane isn't able to make the roster and we can't trade him for a draft pick, we might be able to do something similar to what we did with Kelly Jennings. We traded him to the Bengals for Clint Mcdonald.

I'd prefer Lane over Simon just given the fact that we've seen Lane perform decently atleast
imani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're back to being an 8-9 win team again according to the majority of FF. Another chip on the shoulder for 2013, Harvin goes down and we become doubted again.

wwhickok wrote:

hawkman98272

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
We're back to being an 8-9 win team again according to the majority of FF. Another chip on the shoulder for 2013, Harvin goes down and we become doubted again.
It's the mythical Sophomore Slump.

Or the fact that our defense and running game is horrible. #amiright

IDOG_det

#JDI
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Everyone was saying that Wilson would slump before we aquired Harvin. Now that he is out, Russell will struggle, so the team will struggle.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
imani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're quickly becoming one of the most hated franchises/fanbases in the league.....i love it

wwhickok wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 95 of 100

Jump to: