Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Offseason Thread:: Where Amazing Happens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
grubs10 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
Getting kicked may be the best thing to ever happen to that homeless man. $$$$$$$$$$
I wanna know if the homeless man was blocking him from where he was trying to go. Wouldn't completely excuse him from kicking the guy but I know I wouldn't just tap a homeless guy on the shoulder to wake him up and ask him to move.

I'd just step over the man and go on with my day.

First thing you have ever said that I have agreed with

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
simonwayne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:
grubs10 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
Getting kicked may be the best thing to ever happen to that homeless man. $$$$$$$$$$
I wanna know if the homeless man was blocking him from where he was trying to go. Wouldn't completely excuse him from kicking the guy but I know I wouldn't just tap a homeless guy on the shoulder to wake him up and ask him to move.

Knicks were dumb for resigning JR Smith for 3 years/18 mill.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:
grubs10 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Knicks were dumb for resigning JR Smith for 3 years/18 mill.

I was on that kick for a few days but after reading articles about him turning down a lot of big offers to stay here I have a little respect for him and am going to give him a shot. Now if he starts playing like a moron again that respect might disappear Laughing

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gott learn to take the good with the bad with JR Smith.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I'm talking about baby..
Finally people are realizing the potential of this
Squad.. Houston and co!!! Gotta earn your turn baby..

In my mind they nailed this power ranking.
Absolutely sexxxxxxy.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/29/nba-post-free-agency-power-rankings-who-is-closing-in-on-miami/

This summer saw Dwight Howard find a new home, the Clippers and Pacers add depth, and a few other teams making bold moves to get better (or, in some cases, worse intentionally). So how did all this impact the PBT Power Rankings? Glad you asked. Here is where things stand this summer (the number in parenthesis is the squad’s record last season).
1. Heat (66-16). They are the two-time defending NBA champions and they won 66 games last season, including 27 in a row at one point. Yes, we all saw cracks in the armor in the playoffs, but until someone knocks them off the top of the mountain they get to hold this spot in off-season rankings.

2. Thunder (60-22). I think the Westbrook injury lulled people into looking past this team. Did they lose Kevin Martin? Yes. But remember this: Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are both just 25 — they are still ascending, getting better every season.

3. Pacers (49-32). They pushed Miami to seven games then they get Danny Granger back. That means their bench (the weak spot last season) will have Lance Stephenson, C.J. Watson, Luis Scola and Chris Copeland. They should be better and more dangerous.
4. Clippers (56-26). They keep Chris Paul and with the additions of J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, this could well be the best offense in the NBA next season. Can Doc Rivers get them to defend? And with that, can DeAndre Jordan step up as defensive anchor? They will go as far as their defense takes them.

5. Spurs (58-24). This is probably too low for the Spurs, a team that was just a made free throw or a rebound away from winning the NBA title. They are going to be very good, but can they stay healthy and have things break for them again?

6. Bulls (45-37). They get Derrick Rose back, remember the last two seasons they had him healthy they won 62 games and were on a 62 win pace (if the lockout season had been 82 games). They will defend, but can Tom Thibodeau back off the gas at times and bring Luol Dengand Joakim Noah in fully healthy for the playoffs.

7. Rockets (45-37). This postseason’s big winners, they landed Dwight Howard and that makes them instant contenders. There are questions, like will Howard play to his pick-and-roll strengths (he fought against that in L.A.) and not just try to be a post up guy. I think this could be a growing together season for the Rockets with 2014-15 being the season they explode.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love what the Pacers will look like, but I distrust George Hill.
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

Ian sound insane.. But man he's irreplaceable IMO..
I love that SOB!! Dude is a assassin and you want to
Go to battle with him. Dude came back vs the Knicks after
He had a concussion in a win!!(game4)

He's a legit defender and a good shooter.
He beats himself up when he has a bad game and
Comes back stronger.

Dude is one my fav players.. Great player and a even
Greater human being IMO.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
DougE14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Note:

Gerald Green and Paul George have the 2 cleanest windmills in the league.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Ian sound insane.. But man he's irreplaceable IMO..
I love that SOB!! Dude is a assassin and you want to
Go to battle with him. Dude came back vs the Knicks after
He had a concussion in a win!!(game4)

He's a legit defender and a good shooter.
He beats himself up when he has a bad game and
Comes back stronger.

Dude is one my fav players.. Great player and a even
Greater human being IMO.

wtf you've never even been in the same area code as him. this is the type of thing that drives me crazy with fans and athletes.

ELRammy
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ps this is one of my favorite plays ever. I already miss you, truth Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtIduoOib0Y

ELRammy
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go home Troy...

Hill is my booooh thang.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
grubs10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Ps this is one of my favorite plays ever. I already miss you, truth Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtIduoOib0Y

I like the random fan in the front row trying to get a high five from Paul Pierce as he walks back to the bench and just gets left hangin Laughing

^Props to jgutowski24 on the Sweet Wiz Style Sig^
Boo_This_Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
That's what I'm talking about baby..
Finally people are realizing the potential of this
Squad.. Houston and co!!! Gotta earn your turn baby..

In my mind they nailed this power ranking.
Absolutely sexxxxxxy.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/29/nba-post-free-agency-power-rankings-who-is-closing-in-on-miami/

This summer saw Dwight Howard find a new home, the Clippers and Pacers add depth, and a few other teams making bold moves to get better (or, in some cases, worse intentionally). So how did all this impact the PBT Power Rankings? Glad you asked. Here is where things stand this summer (the number in parenthesis is the squad’s record last season).
1. Heat (66-16). They are the two-time defending NBA champions and they won 66 games last season, including 27 in a row at one point. Yes, we all saw cracks in the armor in the playoffs, but until someone knocks them off the top of the mountain they get to hold this spot in off-season rankings.

2. Thunder (60-22). I think the Westbrook injury lulled people into looking past this team. Did they lose Kevin Martin? Yes. But remember this: Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are both just 25 — they are still ascending, getting better every season.

3. Pacers (49-32). They pushed Miami to seven games then they get Danny Granger back. That means their bench (the weak spot last season) will have Lance Stephenson, C.J. Watson, Luis Scola and Chris Copeland. They should be better and more dangerous.
4. Clippers (56-26). They keep Chris Paul and with the additions of J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, this could well be the best offense in the NBA next season. Can Doc Rivers get them to defend? And with that, can DeAndre Jordan step up as defensive anchor? They will go as far as their defense takes them.

5. Spurs (58-24). This is probably too low for the Spurs, a team that was just a made free throw or a rebound away from winning the NBA title. They are going to be very good, but can they stay healthy and have things break for them again?

6. Bulls (45-37). They get Derrick Rose back, remember the last two seasons they had him healthy they won 62 games and were on a 62 win pace (if the lockout season had been 82 games). They will defend, but can Tom Thibodeau back off the gas at times and bring Luol Dengand Joakim Noah in fully healthy for the playoffs.

7. Rockets (45-37). This postseason’s big winners, they landed Dwight Howard and that makes them instant contenders. There are questions, like will Howard play to his pick-and-roll strengths (he fought against that in L.A.) and not just try to be a post up guy. I think this could be a growing together season for the Rockets with 2014-15 being the season they explode.

Quote:
8. Nets

9. Warriors

10. Memphis

I don't think the Nets will be better than the Warriors or Memphis.

Devin Brown-FS-#10

Props to JTagg7754 on the sig!

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Steelerspower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeBron James is seriously considering running for president of the National Basketball Players Association, multiple sources told ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9527297/lebron-james-considering-running-president-nbpa-sources

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelerspower wrote:
LeBron James is seriously considering running for president of the National Basketball Players Association, multiple sources told ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9527297/lebron-james-considering-running-president-nbpa-sources

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 55 of 100

Jump to: