Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Battlefield 3 v.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16114
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
So after I downloaded the game, I played this game WITH people for the first time and boy does it make a difference. Plus, I started using shotguns and I had an awesome time and was actually playing good the last few games.

I'm impressed.




Moreso than CoD, playing with people who have mics is pretty important in this game. It's harder to just roll solo, since more tactics are involved. I always try to make sure I play with 2 or 3 other people.

And yeah I like some of the shotties too, my favorite being the DAO, or Striker as it was known in CoD. I love that one.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
TheRomen


Joined: 04 Mar 2011
Posts: 204
Location: The 920
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
I'm new to the game. Been playing it the last month and got prone to it over COD. Now I want to be a badass like the badasses that fly the jets and attack choppers around rushing through the opponents and annoying them all match. Tell me how....in full details......


Practice, practice, practice. I basically target someone and just fly slower always trailing them, then use my lock-on rockets (whatever they're called) and then shoot using my machine gun, reload on rockets and then shoot em out of the sky.
_________________
Joe_is_the_best on the sig


"The difference between love and lust, clarifies as trust." -- Michael "Eyedea" Larsen

R.EYE.P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11183
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
So after I downloaded the game, I played this game WITH people for the first time and boy does it make a difference. Plus, I started using shotguns and I had an awesome time and was actually playing good the last few games.

I'm impressed.




Moreso than CoD, playing with people who have mics is pretty important in this game. It's harder to just roll solo, since more tactics are involved. I always try to make sure I play with 2 or 3 other people.

And yeah I like some of the shotties too, my favorite being the DAO, or Striker as it was known in CoD. I love that one.


Yup, I've been using the DAO too, that's my favorite gun to this point.

If someone was to buy a shortcut pack, which one should they buy?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16114
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
So after I downloaded the game, I played this game WITH people for the first time and boy does it make a difference. Plus, I started using shotguns and I had an awesome time and was actually playing good the last few games.

I'm impressed.




Moreso than CoD, playing with people who have mics is pretty important in this game. It's harder to just roll solo, since more tactics are involved. I always try to make sure I play with 2 or 3 other people.

And yeah I like some of the shotties too, my favorite being the DAO, or Striker as it was known in CoD. I love that one.


Yup, I've been using the DAO too, that's my favorite gun to this point.

If someone was to buy a shortcut pack, which one should they buy?




Shortcut pack, as in for classes? Depends on what class you play as primarily. If you aren't going to buy the entire class shortcut, which grants you everything for all 4 classes, then you need to ask yourself which weapons do you like, and how do you play BF?

Myself, I like Assault because I can heal myself and teammates, and also revive fallen comrades. Also I think the ARs are a good mix of range and power. Support is pretty good too, some of the LMGs are pretty nasty, plus you can throw down ammo and also carry tank killers aka C4. Some weapons, like the PDWs and Shotguns, you can use on any class though, so that's something to consider as well. Each class has their own pros and cons though, it's just up to you.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8162
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im trying to unlock the S-Tac 1911 and some jack keeps stealing my AA Jeep and driving it out of bounds...Some people need to get a life.
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8162
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate these damn End Game Assignments. Its hard as hell to get into what you need to complete the assignment and then if you get blown up like I seem to always do you have to wait again for it to spawn. Oh whats that, the other team took over the flag? Guess I gotta switch teams just to get the damn vehicle...


/rant
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11183
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went 63-19 playing Conquest on Metro last night. I'm really having a much better time playing this as compared to BO2.

If anyone that still plays this on PS3 add me!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16114
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I changed my preorder for BF4 from 360 version to the X1 version, and they gave me another code for the Air Unlocks. If anyone who has BF3 for 360 or PS3 wants it, just PM me and I will give it to ya.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10009
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
So I changed my preorder for BF4 from 360 version to the X1 version, and they gave me another code for the Air Unlocks. If anyone who has BF3 for 360 or PS3 wants it, just PM me and I will give it to ya.


I'll take it if anyone hasn't taken it yet.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20297
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRomen wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
I'm new to the game. Been playing it the last month and got prone to it over COD. Now I want to be a badass like the badasses that fly the jets and attack choppers around rushing through the opponents and annoying them all match. Tell me how....in full details......


Practice, practice, practice. I basically target someone and just fly slower always trailing them, then use my lock-on rockets (whatever they're called) and then shoot using my machine gun, reload on rockets and then shoot em out of the sky.


I was playing a guy last night who was so damn good in the Jet. He was going like 30-0. I couldn't shoot him down or even disable his Jet the entire match. I was watching him literally bullseye single troops on the ground perfectly every time. It was insane. Can't recall his GT but I wish he would do a tutorial.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRomen


Joined: 04 Mar 2011
Posts: 204
Location: The 920
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
TheRomen wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:
I'm new to the game. Been playing it the last month and got prone to it over COD. Now I want to be a badass like the badasses that fly the jets and attack choppers around rushing through the opponents and annoying them all match. Tell me how....in full details......


Practice, practice, practice. I basically target someone and just fly slower always trailing them, then use my lock-on rockets (whatever they're called) and then shoot using my machine gun, reload on rockets and then shoot em out of the sky.


I was playing a guy last night who was so damn good in the Jet. He was going like 30-0. I couldn't shoot him down or even disable his Jet the entire match. I was watching him literally bullseye single troops on the ground perfectly every time. It was insane. Can't recall his GT but I wish he would do a tutorial.


My friend is like that, he's sooo good with planes. I have no idea how he does it.
_________________
Joe_is_the_best on the sig


"The difference between love and lust, clarifies as trust." -- Michael "Eyedea" Larsen

R.EYE.P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gustavo


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 234
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it worth it to pick this game up or should I wait until BF4? I have never played a Battlefield before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20297
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gustavo wrote:
Is it worth it to pick this game up or should I wait until BF4? I have never played a Battlefield before.


It's worth it. It's quite a learning curve so by getting into BF3 you will have a smoother transition to BF4. Plus you still have a few months before it launches so you can get your money's worth out of this game. If you pre order BF4 at Gamestop I believe they are giving out codes to unlock all Aeriel weapons.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16114
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
Is it worth it to pick this game up or should I wait until BF4? I have never played a Battlefield before.


It's worth it. It's quite a learning curve so by getting into BF3 you will have a smoother transition to BF4. Plus you still have a few months before it launches so you can get your money's worth out of this game. If you pre order BF4 at Gamestop I believe they are giving out codes to unlock all Aeriel weapons.




Yeah, they still are doing that. It's nice to have all the aerial unlocks in BF3 because I hate flying lol.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
TheRomen


Joined: 04 Mar 2011
Posts: 204
Location: The 920
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Just played the dumbest match ever, guy on the other team went 100-9. Must've been a bot or something because I swear he/it never missed a shot.
_________________
Joe_is_the_best on the sig


"The difference between love and lust, clarifies as trust." -- Michael "Eyedea" Larsen

R.EYE.P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 43 of 46

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group