Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quote Features

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Quote Features Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this has already been asked here, but is there a way to have another quote option that allows you to quote only that one post? Obviously sometimes there are like five or six posts linked to one quote and it is basically impossible to only quote one post with a mobile phone. On another site it had it set up where you have the option to either quote that one post or the entire six posts. Here it is:

Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be an awesome feature. It's not hard at all on a desktop to get rid of the huge quote tree but on my iPhone, it's really a pain in the behind. I would be all for a feature like this.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Kiltman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be nice....but like a lot of things I'm willing to bet it's not a feature that this version supports, as at least for me it's a newer thing boards use.

I'd think when the board does eventually get updated (not that its in desperate need of it) it'd be one of the more important new features included. Hopefully in-site picture resizing is on that list too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: