Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bold Predictions - 2013 Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athelite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
I was super hot in my prediction of the Blackhawks it was freaky how I just knew they would win the Cup so here we go. Let's get ready to rumble! Oh yeah and before I go into this I want to say Chicago sports are hot like really poppin. I'm in San Fran and I walk into stores that are sold out of Blackhawks caps. Now that being said here is my Bears prediction: Bears start this season with a seven game winning streak defense has 24 sacks 8 takeaways and 5 TD's Cutler throws 14 TD's 5 INT's on 2,000 yd passing Matt Forte scores 4 TD's on 624 yd rushing 222 yds receiving Brandon Marshall scores 4 TD's on 745 yd receiving Alshon Jeffery sores 3 TD's on 384 yd receiving and Martellus Bennett scores 3 TD's on 343 yd receiving in their first seven weeks before the bye.

After the bye Chicago continues their run towards the World Championship with a huge win vs Green Bay on Monday Night 32 to 9. The team gets all hyped up by ESPN aka BSPN start watching how good they look on sports center and gets a rude awaking by Detroit at home and lose 24 to 17. Bears come out next game fired up against the defending Super Bowl Champions and win 24 to 10. Beat the Lou in a tight game 28 to 21 and lose the next game on a game winning field goal vs Minny 22 to 21. Win out the rest of the season and go 14&2 on the regular season. Cutler finishes the regular season with 3,700 yd passing 31 TD's 16 INT's Matt Forte scores a regular season total of 9 TD's on 1,122 yd rushing 551 yd receiving Brandon Marshall scores 11 TD's on 1.400 yd receiving percentage of balls caught 60% on 110 receptions out of 165 targets for 15.0 ypr & 3.4 yac. Alshon Jeffery scores 7 TD's on 788 yd receiving Martellus Bennett scores 6 TD's on 656 yd receiving. Bears finished the regular season with a total of 46 sacks 16 takeaways 11 TD's and a number 1 defensive ranking in the NFL.

Bears are the NFC North Champions and are the number 1 seed. NFC Divisional game 9ers vs Bears. Bears win 24 to 17 on a Colin Kaepernick fumble caused by Peanut Tillman in the end zone recovered by Peanut Tillman for a touchdown. NFC Championship game Seahawks vs Bears. Bears win 24 to 21 on a Julius Peppers blocked field goal recovered by Peanut Tillman and run in the end zone for three points.

Super Bowl X XXXVIII also called the Orange Bowl Broncos vs Bears are in a rematch Monsters of the Midway vs Payton Manning. Bears win another tight game 35 to 31 on a turnover on downs in the red zone with 5 seconds left in the game. Cutler takes a couple knell downs end of game. Bears Win Bears Win The Chicago Bears Monsters of the Midway are 10 time World Champions. Peanut Tillman Super Bowl MVP records 3 takeaways 2 fumble recovery's 1 interception and gives a special dose to Urlacher telling him we love him.

The city of Chicago is the hottest party spot in the USA in the whole world for that matter. Obama pops bottles with Kane and Toews in celebration of Chicago's Bad Assness. Then a sweet voice says Wake Up baby Wake up! huh?!? what what is going on? Why are we so excited?!? DAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming Soon

Only 3700? Get out of here Very Happy

^Takeonme^
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make one bold prediction: Matt Forte finishes the season with more receptions than Alshon Jeffery.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
I'll make one bold prediction: Matt Forte finishes the season with more receptions than Alshon Jeffery.

If our offense works out like the 2002 Raiders then he might have more catches than Marshall. On that team Rice had 92 catches and Tim Brown had 81. Charlie Garner had 91, and Tyrone Wheatley and Terry Kirby added 29 more.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
ConVict90

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm predicting the Bears will be 9-6 going into week 17 against the Packers

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah in terms of boldness our predictions suck…now this is BOLD

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-0724-thayer-bears-chicago-20130724,0,4994359.story

Tom Thayer...

Quote:
I am going to make an undersized bold statement (about Shea McClellin. He has the characteristics to be a mini No. 99 in Houston — J.J. Watt. He has the versatility and the movement and the hand-fighting and the athleticism with his feet where he could be a Baby Watt. Does that mean swatting passes down? Yep. Does that mean intercepting passes that are meant to be screen passes? Yep. Does that mean rushing from the inside in a stand-up position and beating a guard-center matchup? Yes. Does it mean he's going to get a sack from both sides? Yes. I see things in Shea that can be cultivated. He can be put in the right position in the right matchup. I don't know if I just got caught up in watching him run around in OTA's but I do have a big expectation for Shea this year.

I expect McClellin to progress alot this year but Watt?...that's a bit of a reach.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Yeah in terms of boldness our predictions suck…now this is BOLD

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-0724-thayer-bears-chicago-20130724,0,4994359.story

Tom Thayer...

Quote:
I am going to make an undersized bold statement (about Shea McClellin. He has the characteristics to be a mini No. 99 in Houston — J.J. Watt. He has the versatility and the movement and the hand-fighting and the athleticism with his feet where he could be a Baby Watt. Does that mean swatting passes down? Yep. Does that mean intercepting passes that are meant to be screen passes? Yep. Does that mean rushing from the inside in a stand-up position and beating a guard-center matchup? Yes. Does it mean he's going to get a sack from both sides? Yes. I see things in Shea that can be cultivated. He can be put in the right position in the right matchup. I don't know if I just got caught up in watching him run around in OTA's but I do have a big expectation for Shea this year.

I expect McClellin to progress alot this year but Watt?...that's a bit of a reach.

Well hey, people were comparing Kellen Davis to Vernon Davis last year, so...
thebeast15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
I was super hot in my prediction of the Blackhawks it was freaky how I just knew they would win the Cup so here we go. Let's get ready to rumble! Oh yeah and before I go into this I want to say Chicago sports are hot like really poppin. I'm in San Fran and I walk into stores that are sold out of Blackhawks caps. Now that being said here is my Bears prediction: Bears start this season with a seven game winning streak defense has 24 sacks 8 takeaways and 5 TD's Cutler throws 14 TD's 5 INT's on 2,000 yd passing Matt Forte scores 4 TD's on 624 yd rushing 222 yds receiving Brandon Marshall scores 4 TD's on 745 yd receiving Alshon Jeffery sores 3 TD's on 384 yd receiving and Martellus Bennett scores 3 TD's on 343 yd receiving in their first seven weeks before the bye.

After the bye Chicago continues their run towards the World Championship with a huge win vs Green Bay on Monday Night 32 to 9. The team gets all hyped up by ESPN aka BSPN start watching how good they look on sports center and gets a rude awaking by Detroit at home and lose 24 to 17. Bears come out next game fired up against the defending Super Bowl Champions and win 24 to 10. Beat the Lou in a tight game 28 to 21 and lose the next game on a game winning field goal vs Minny 22 to 21. Win out the rest of the season and go 14&2 on the regular season. Cutler finishes the regular season with 3,700 yd passing 31 TD's 16 INT's Matt Forte scores a regular season total of 9 TD's on 1,122 yd rushing 551 yd receiving Brandon Marshall scores 11 TD's on 1.400 yd receiving percentage of balls caught 60% on 110 receptions out of 165 targets for 15.0 ypr & 3.4 yac. Alshon Jeffery scores 7 TD's on 788 yd receiving Martellus Bennett scores 6 TD's on 656 yd receiving. Bears finished the regular season with a total of 46 sacks 16 takeaways 11 TD's and a number 1 defensive ranking in the NFL.

Bears are the NFC North Champions and are the number 1 seed. NFC Divisional game 9ers vs Bears. Bears win 24 to 17 on a Colin Kaepernick fumble caused by Peanut Tillman in the end zone recovered by Peanut Tillman for a touchdown. NFC Championship game Seahawks vs Bears. Bears win 24 to 21 on a Julius Peppers blocked field goal recovered by Peanut Tillman and run in the end zone for three points.

Super Bowl X XXXVIII also called the Orange Bowl Broncos vs Bears are in a rematch Monsters of the Midway vs Payton Manning. Bears win another tight game 35 to 31 on a turnover on downs in the red zone with 5 seconds left in the game. Cutler takes a couple knell downs end of game. Bears Win Bears Win The Chicago Bears Monsters of the Midway are 10 time World Champions. Peanut Tillman Super Bowl MVP records 3 takeaways 2 fumble recovery's 1 interception and gives a special dose to Urlacher telling him we love him.

The city of Chicago is the hottest party spot in the USA in the whole world for that matter. Obama pops bottles with Kane and Toews in celebration of Chicago's Bad Assness. Then a sweet voice says Wake Up baby Wake up! huh?!? what what is going on? Why are we so excited?!? DAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming Soon

Woah...
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
-Bears finish with 4 offensive pro bowlers: Cutler, Forte, Marshall and Martellus Bennett.

-Bears sweep GB in route to finishing 12-4, winning the NFCN and securing a 1st round bye.

-Bears allow fewer than 25 sacks on the season.

-Forte finishes top-3 in MVP voting after 2300 YFS and 14 TD
You guys are nothing if not optimistic.
gizmo2012

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
-Bears finish with 4 offensive pro bowlers: Cutler, Forte, Marshall and Martellus Bennett.

-Bears sweep GB in route to finishing 12-4, winning the NFCN and securing a 1st round bye.

Cutler a Pro Bowler LOL - that's cute.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

It's a bold predictions thread - not a realistic predictions thread.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
thebeast15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

So did you not get the whole "bold" thing? Or did you just come here to troll?
Sugashane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebeast15 wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

So did you not get the whole "bold" thing? Or did you just come here to troll?

Don't feed it!! Don't feed it!!! lol
The march for 2,000 All Purpose Yards
bkokot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:

With this, are you implying that Forte will have a good year, Jeffery will have a bad year, or both?
Epyon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bold predictions:

Divisionally:
1. A-Rodg gets injured by the 6th game, out for season (because that's what happens when you pay a QB retarded amounts of money, and then have a terrible offensive line, in a division filled with monster defensive lines) Packers drop from 1st in division, and are in a desperate fight to avoid finishing 4th in the NFC:North.

2. Bears easily take NFC North.

3. Minn/GB/Detroit are all down to the wire for 2nd-4th. None make the playoffs. My feeling here is that Detroit takes #2, as Minn's got too many rookies this season.

Bears specific:

1. Blanchard is our backup QB. He will play at least 2 games, during non clock killing time because of a Cutler injury or him getting benched temporarily for 3+ interceptions in a game. He will be just impressive enough to get some people talking about letting Cutler go in the offseason and/or lowballing him on a deal.

2. Armando Allen beats out Ford for the #3 RB spot.

3. Bears will win 12! games this regular season.

4. We will lose to Philadelphia, in game with more than 80 total points scored. Philly will be a 6-7 win team.

5. The bears will average 25+ points a game offensively.

6. Cutler's season, despite impressive total team offensive numbers, will be questionable, with high turnovers on bad decisions. Cutler will get resigned, and paid far too much, as compared to his value.

7. Fendi will finish the season with more receptions than Earl Bennet, via us utilizing a double tight formation with Fendi and Martellus and an early Earl Bennet injury.

8. Alshon Jeffery's stats will be roughly 1.5x last seasons.

9. Forte/Bush/Allen will combine to net over 2,500 yards rushing during the season. The zone blocking scheme, and increased receiver threat presented will open huge running lanes up. Forte will personally have 1700+ yards rushing, and possibly 2,500 all purpose yards. Pro bowl again for him.

10. We will make the NFC championship game. People will begin to hype up us versus Denver (since Manning was the QB that beat us in the Superbowl before, and Denver is Cutler's old team) and then we will LOSE the game, and NOT make the Superbowl. Denver will play in, and LOSE the Superbowl.

11. Marshal will get SIGNIFICANTLY less receptions this season as the ball is run more, and spread around more. Expect his number to be ~75-85 total. In terms of # of receptions: Marshal > Forte> M.Bennet(will be within 10 of Forte) >>> Alshon > Fendi > Earl Bennet > Armando Allen > Marquise Wilson.
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler 4000 yards, 25 TDs, 12 INTs
Marshall under 100 receptions, still gets 10 TDs
Forte 1000 rushing yards, 8 TDs
Long, Bostic, Greene and Mills are starters by seasons end
Hester 3 TD returns
We win 4 games in our division(hopefully 6)
we go 11-5 and make the playoffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: