Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Draft 2013 - Semifinal Bracket + Volunteer Needed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elliot878

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
My apologies for the missed picks guys...

I was in a Connecticut for a wedding this weekend, without a computer. It was actually very nice. Went with a big group of friends and felt good to get out of the "technology world" I've been living in. Oh yeah, crushing the dance floor helped too!

I can say, the only player I was really hoping to get was Derek Wolfe. He was going to be my "Bronco". Back to the drawing boards...

Did ya notice the price difference on basically everything from Stamford vs Meriden?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

I was in a Connecticut for a wedding this weekend, without a computer. It was actually very nice. Went with a big group of friends and felt good to get out of the "technology world" I've been living in. Oh yeah, crushing the dance floor helped too!

I can say, the only player I was really hoping to get was Derek Wolfe. He was going to be my "Bronco". Back to the drawing boards...

Did ya notice the price difference on basically everything from Stamford vs Meriden?

I didnt get out much in Meriden, we just stayed at a hotel there after the wedding. Stamford was much different than what I expected. I didnt know it was going to be as populated as it was.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we able to change picks on players? I didnt realize we had only 2 rounds left and I just realized I need a Guard, a Kicker, and a Punter.

Are you guys ok with that? Jacoby Jones and Fletcher Cox would become available if allowed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Are we able to change picks on players? I didnt realize we had only 2 rounds left and I just realized I need a Guard, a Kicker, and a Punter.

Are you guys ok with that? Jacoby Jones and Fletcher Cox would become available if allowed.

You could just get a K/P hybrid.

Hell, your team is good enough to where you wouldn't even need to punt!
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Hmmm... Anyone know of any K/P hybrids in the NFL? I also need my one bronco. I screwed up because I kept thinking the KR/PR was an included roster spot, then there were 4 utility players.

This should really only come down to b_rent, jonny, and AAA, since they were the only ones to pick since my picks last night.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Hmmm... Anyone know of any K/P hybrids in the NFL? I also need my one bronco. I screwed up because I kept thinking the KR/PR was an included roster spot, then there were 4 utility players.

This should really only come down to b_rent, jonny, and AAA, since they were the only ones to pick since my picks last night.

My boy Louie Sakoda was #1 in the nation in FG% and Punting Avg. @Utah a few years ago. But sounds like he hasn't done so well since.

I honestly don't care if you switch a pick.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went back and researched. All three guys have already drafted the positions Ill be switching to. So Ill edit my last post and draft now.

Sorry for all the confusion guys.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
I went back and researched. All three guys have already drafted the positions Ill be switching to. So Ill edit my last post and draft now.

Sorry for all the confusion guys.

I don't care what you do bro. It's fine by me. This is b_rent87 my account was blocked or something without any warning. The [inappropriate/removed] is real.
elliot878

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

I didnt get out much in Meriden, we just stayed at a hotel there after the wedding. Stamford was much different than what I expected. I didnt know it was going to be as populated as it was.

Yea with everyone in this generation migrating to jobs in NYC its becoming a major hub city. There are also a good amount of companies starting to move headquarters there.

As a result Norwalk (biggest city just outside Stamford) is really up and coming. Fairfield county is nice, but very snooty, and expensive. Norwalk is the closest thing to a normal, not snooty town down there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday 7/27/2013 - Playoff Bracket Released
I will release the playoff bracket. Seeding will be done by random dot org, and then placed into a ten team bracket. Unfortunately with ten teams, the first round will have to consist of two play in matchups. Whichever teams get the 7,8,9 and 10 slots will be playing in the play-in round.

Sunday 7/28/2013 - 8pm ET - Rd. 1 Game Plans Due
Only those who are in the play-in rounds Game plans must be PM'd to me by 8pm ET on Sunday. This gives everyone a in the play-in round a full day to view who they drew in the opening round, scout their opponent, and write up a game plan.

---Why PM them to Elliot? - Rather than having a point counter point debate between two opponents and have it dragged out, PM'ing me your game plans keeps it clear and concise. Each game plan can be read, and then voted on.
------Matchup threads will be created by me - I will just copy/paste your roster and gameplan into the matchup threads original post.
---------What if I'm playing Elliot? Why would I PM him my game plan? Seems unfair - In this case you and I will both pm our gameplans and rosters to a neutral poster, say AAA, and they will then create our matchup thread.

Sunday 7/28/2013 - 8pm ET Play-In Round Voting Begins
Winners are determined by poll voting, and advance to round 2.
Monday 7/29/2013 - 8pm ET Play-in Round Voting Ends
Winners advance to the next round.

Tuesday 7/30/2013 - 8pm ET - Round 2 Game Plans Due
Same drill as round 1. PM them to me, I will then make the matchup threads. If I advance to round 2, and we're playing each other, we'll agree on a neutral person to pm our gameplans and roster to, and they will create matchup thread.
Tuesday 7/30/2013 - 8pmET - Round 2 Voting Begins

Wednesday7/31/2013 - Round 2 Voting Ends
Winners advance.

Thursday 8/1/2013 - 8pm ET - Round 3 Game Plans Due
Thursday 8/1/2013 - Round 3 Voting Begin
Friday 8/2/2013 - Round 3 Voting Ends

Saturday 8/3/2013 - 8pm ET - Game Plans for the Championship are due, voting begins.
Monday 8/5/2013 - 10pm ET - Championship Round Voting Ends, and the winner is crowned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How detailed do these game plans needs to be? I don't have a much time to come up with something elaborate.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
elliot878

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
How detailed do these game plans needs to be? I don't have a much time to come up with something elaborate.

However much time/effort you want to put into it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elliot who would you like to pm yours and my game plan to?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

We've got time. Any volunteers to post the matchup thread for our game plan?

Only the play-in round game plans are due tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

We've got time. Any volunteers to post the matchup thread for our game plan?

Only the play-in round game plans are due tonight.

I can do it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: