Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Concrete Roy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Trade Idea Reply with quote

I know divison trades are pretty slim to happen but what about:

Skins get:
Greg Ellis
La'Roi Glover
Al Singleton

Cowboys get:
Lavar Arrington

I know that you guys were having problems with Arrington, but I think his pay would make this trade impossible (the cap hit).

Do you guys think that is a fair trade?
DaKingPin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind this trade at all but the cap hit would make the trade impossible. Lemar Marshal did good when replacing arrington the only problme i have is I think glover is old but i am not sure. Greg Elis is a good player.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins trading with Cowboys? What's next, dogs sleeping with cats?

Anyway, fair trade or not, even if we could take the cap hit for Lavar, we wouldn't have enough room to pay the other guys unless we cut our roster down to 30 players.
BaBoyz22

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Mock Reply with quote

sootedpair wrote:

Anyway, fair trade or not, even if we could take the cap hit for Lavar, we wouldn't have enough room to pay the other guys unless we cut our roster down to 30 players.

Thats a good one LOL but to be honest always have loved Lavarr except when he plays us. You would be floored by Lavarr with him signing just last year and the bonus. Glover has just came from a pro-bowl 5 total Ellis had 8 sacks last year and was constantly doubled, but as far as a trade now we really couldn't use him, but a thought Charles Rodgers from Detroit may be a thought.
Concrete Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Reply with quote

BaBoyz22 wrote:
sootedpair wrote:

Thats a good one LOL but to be honest always have loved Lavarr except when he plays us. You would be floored by Lavarr with him signing just last year and the bonus. Glover has just came from a pro-bowl 5 total Ellis had 8 sacks last year and was constantly doubled, but as far as a trade now we really couldn't use him, but a thought Charles Rodgers from Detroit may be a thought.

Couldn't use Lavar Arrington are you serious?
Were going to a 3-4 defense

SLB- Lavar Arrington
MLB- Kevin Burnett
MLB- Dat Nguyen
WLB- Demarcus Ware

That LB core would be sick!
BaBoyz22

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Reply with quote

Concrete Roy wrote:
BaBoyz22 wrote:
sootedpair wrote:

Couldn't use Lavar Arrington are you serious?
Were going to a 3-4 defense

SLB- Lavar Arrington
MLB- Kevin Burnett
MLB- Dat Nguyen
WLB- Demarcus Ware

That LB core would be sick!

Oh without a doubt the LBs would be sick, but I think our LB corp will be sick in 06 with the draft picks and Dat. Lavarr again is a fabulous tackler but not even average in coverage, he has been exposed by backs and TE's over and over again, and in the 3-4 you have to have some cover skills at OLB. Again a beast against the run but no thanks IMHO...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: