Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Only RG3 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
I read those articles about RGIII and this Hooters girl texting each other. She goes to VCU or at least did.

It seems shady, but there are some pretty interesting photos that could look or be RGIII in them.

Hard to say.

I hope that this is not something that is more than just a girl looking to get some money from him. It would not be good for the Skins and our fan base if RGIII became the Tiger Woods of football.
ha! I love that Richmond hooters. I go there whenever I'm down there

Well, when you go down there again, tell that girl to get off RGIII's Johnson and leave him be. We don't need that whore screwing things up here in DC.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Geronimo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Rumor is, is that There is a strong possibility that RG3 will start off training camp on the PUP list.

I like this move, take it slow with him.

IMO, putting him on PUP list is a bad idea. CBA has too many restrictions for players on PUP list. QBs need to develop chemistry with C, RB, WR, TE, the whole offense.

So, better they have him able to do everything and decide, step by step, what he can do at that moment and what he should postpone.

In other words, they don't need to put him on PUP list to take it slow with him.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geronimo wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Rumor is, is that There is a strong possibility that RG3 will start off training camp on the PUP list.

IMO, putting him on PUP list is a bad idea. CBA has too many restrictions for players on PUP list. QBs need to develop chemistry with C, RB, WR, TE, the whole offense.

So, better they have him able to do everything and decide, step by step, what he can do at that moment and what he should postpone.

In other words, they don't need to put him on PUP list to take it slow with him.
you can't fully practice first two weeks of training camp and after that you can come off any time but you can't go back on. I don't see why that's a problem and its gives Cousins two weeks running 1st team and he can play the 1st game of the preseason with the first team.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Geronimo wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

you can't fully practice first two weeks of training camp and after that you can come off any time but you can't go back on. I don't see why that's a problem and its gives Cousins two weeks running 1st team and he can play the 1st game of the preseason with the first team.

+1.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is not how healthy the knee is but how strong it is compared to his good knee. He needs to have 100% the strenght around that knee IMO. Nothing should be left to chance. I feel very confident with Cousins and honeslty I wouldn't mind him starting the first 4 games until the bye. --With our schedule we should go 3-1 at least.

So start Cousins with RGIII backing him up for the 1st 4 games.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What to expect next from RG3...

http://m.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/whats-next-for-injured-redskins-quarterback-rg-iii/2013/07/18/b4e55e9a-d855-11e2-a9f2-42ee3912ae0e_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most

Great timeline put forth by wapo here and what to expect next from him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

http://m.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/whats-next-for-injured-redskins-quarterback-rg-iii/2013/07/18/b4e55e9a-d855-11e2-a9f2-42ee3912ae0e_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most

except the fact from what I understand that RGIII didn't completley tear his ACL, he tore his LCL and while in there Andrews wanted performed a repair on his ACL with a more modern procedure. This is also the reason why RGIII could come back much earlier than if he had a compete torn ACL.

Another this that struck me about this article is that it suggests RGIII just might quit football in his twenties. I don't see it, if he is healthy why do it. His next contract will be well over 100 million for sure if he continues playing at this level.
Brian23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

except the fact from what I understand that RGIII didn't completley tear his ACL, he tore his LCL and while in there Andrews wanted performed a repair on his ACL with a more modern procedure. This is also the reason why RGIII could come back much earlier than if he had a compete torn ACL.

Another this that struck me about this article is that it suggests RGIII just might quit football in his twenties. I don't see it, if he is healthy why do it. His next contract will be well over 100 million for sure if he continues playing at this level.

I could see him being an "early retiree", but early as in 33 or so. Doubt he leaves before he's 30.
RandomCampBody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Griffin III ‏@RGIII

Doctors cleared me to practice. Coach is going to ease me in. Thank you for your support & See you in Richmond
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.whosay.com/m/robertgriffiniii/photos/397081?wsref=em-90-0-20130814-2-2--4DWdeoilmbXlnyuADP7Lqg

Safe to say RG3 loves his wife! He is wishing her happy birthday on social media sites for the world to see!

Very Happy

Rg3 "Haters gonna hate!" Sonic the hedgehog style!

http://www.whosay.com/m/robertgriffiniii/photos/390810
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-qUlA_Res

RG3's beat box, the will to win
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/redskins-watch/2013/aug/20/q-mike-shanahan-updates-rg3-status-after-meeting-d/

Interview with mike Shanahan after meeting with Dr Andrews

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9583945&src=desktop

Doc has last day on RG3.

I've been calling for Andrews to have the final say since last December! I'm glad I'm getting my wish this time and now that everyone is on the same page maybe this story will die down if everyone sticks to the same script
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
I read those articles about RGIII and this Hooters girl texting each other. She goes to VCU or at least did.

It seems shady, but there are some pretty interesting photos that could look or be RGIII in them.

Hard to say.

I hope that this is not something that is more than just a girl looking to get some money from him. It would not be good for the Skins and our fan base if RGIII became the Tiger Woods of football.
ha! I love that Richmond hooters. I go there whenever I'm down there

I've never been there but I hear the city doesn't even allow them to show their belly buttons ! Sure wish Richmond had a bit more New Orleans or Savannah ( non ) culture. Funny thing is , my father-in-law has dementia and is in a care facility--They took the men "guest" to Hooters a couple months ago ,,took him in his wheel chair! He had a blast-Never too old !! Drool
tyler735

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured with all the negativity and drama about RG3 in the media lately, it would be good to show that RG3 is still a class act...despite what some in the media want you to believe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dL8vzxROY0

Really was nice to see RG3, and the Redskins organization reach out to this kid
tyler735

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely good to hear that he feels his knee is good to go, and that he thinks he has all his speed back.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9604629/robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-says-1st-feels-recovered

"Griffin also said he remains just as fast after tearing multiple ligaments in his right knee late last season. "If I had to run a 40 today at the combine in my underwear, I feel like I could run a 4.3-something," said Griffin"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: