Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Meet The Poster: Interviews - Marcus21 Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Meet The Poster: Interviews - Marcus21 Up Reply with quote

Guys,

I'm going to post the interviews themselves in here. Perhaps a mod can sticky it.

It'd be awesome to discuss the interviews more in the other thread and continue the process, but I think it might be easiest/cleanest to just keep all the interviews themselves in here.

If you guys think there's a better way with less forum clutter let me know.

Anyways, I'll be posting TheSkinsFAn21's interview up shortly.

Sig By Mike23md

Adopt A Skin

Leonard Hankerson
Santana Moss
Brandon Meriweather

Last edited by Jeezy Fanatic on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSkinsFan21

Quote:
So first off, thanks for doing this for us and being the first one up. I'm curious, I see you live in West Palm, how do you happen to become a Skins fan?

Im from chesapeake,Va. Been in Fl for about 2 years. I still fly back to go to games with my dad. I fly back in Sep to see the Lions and Nov to see the Chargers. My grandpa and dad have always been Skins fans.

Quote:
What do you think of South Florida after living in VA, it's a totally different world down there?

I love it here. Its not as annoying as miami and the weather and beaches blow Va out of the water. I thought Id never leave Va,really glad I did.

Quote:
What would you say is your favorite memory in your time following the Redskins, for all the bad games we've faced, what do you look back on and think "that moment makes all the bad worth it"

2 in particular I vividly remember watching. Both the against the cowboys. The blocked fg that Taylor picked up and got the facemask penalty and the 13 to 0 monday night game where Brunell hooked up with Moss twice at the end. Such an intense experience just watching.

Quote:

So Dan Snyder decides that he's tired of owning the Redskins and wants to spend more time on his multi million dollar yacht, he says THESKINSFAN21 you seem like a nice guy, you can have the team now. What are the first 3 changes you would make, on or off the field?

First Id lower parking prices,next would be give Rak his extension and I guess I would bring back throwback jerseys once a year.

Quote:
So outside the forum, what else do you like to do? Do you play any sports yourself?

No sports,I play guitar,love cooking and enjoy traveling. I almost have 2 full sleeves(tattoos) that are movie themed. I have Freddy,Jason,Michael,Leatherface,The twins from the Shining,Sin City characters,Alex from Clockwork Orange,Ron Burgandy,Carnage from Spider Man among others.

Quote:
That's a pretty sick collection of tattoos? What inspired you to get those?

I love movies,especially 80s slasher films. Me and my sister were raised on them in the mid to late 80s. Always a conversation starter anywhere i go and the ladies love them.

Quote:
An alien crash lands on Earth and asks for your help getting back home, you help him and in exchange he offers you the power to make any women in the world fall in love with you and be your wife, who do you choose?

Hmm,Im sure ill change my mind ,but lets go with Kate Upton.

Quote:
Favorite Current Redskin?

David Amerson,we share the same last name Wink

Quote:
Least favorite current Redskin?

I love all that represent the B&G,no least.

Sig By Mike23md

Adopt A Skin

Leonard Hankerson
Santana Moss
Brandon Meriweather
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21

Quote:
So man, I see your from Carolina? Have you always been a Skins fan? Is that an area with alot of Skins fans or are there more Panthers fans?

Yup I am from NC. I was born in Chapel Hill and grew up in a little town in the mountains called Asheville. I come from a long line of Redskins fans. The skins were the farthest team south until the Cowboys came into the league, so there are a lot of old school skins fans around here. I am 34 so there were no Panthers when I was young . The Falcons were the closest team to my area, but they sucked forever so no one really followed them. My whole family is Skins fans!!!!

Quote:
So I have to ask? Is that you in your picture? Was there a disease outbreak of some sort in your area? Are you ok? Should we send help?

LOL…that is a picture of me at work. I am a pediatric respiratory therapist, and we have a lot of kids in contagious infections. We have to wear our PPE (Personal Protective Gear) so we don’t spread the germs from kid to kid.

Quote:
That's a very cool career man, what made you decide to go that route?

I got into healthcare for the job security...I started in emergecy medicine, and by chance got into working with kids. The money is not bad also!!

Quote:
So outside the forum, what hobbies do you have?

In the spring, summer, and fall I bass fish. In the late fall and winter I deer and turkey hunt

Quote:
Any good hunting stories? I'm a city guy myself, so I think it's pretty awesome that you get the chance to do that stuff. Sounds like a fun hobby

My brothers and I were pretty much raised in the woods or on the water. All of my stories are about hunting and fishing LOL

Quote:
What would you say is the best TV show ever made? What about the best movie?

WOW…There is no way I can pic a favorite movie or TV show.. There are way to many. I will list a few movies and show that I like.
Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Shindler’s List, King Pin, The Dark Night Trilogy, We Were Soldiers, etc
TV: Justified, Shameless, Californication, Suits, Game of Thrones, etc

Quote:
If you had the opportunity to change one moment in Redskins history, what would that moment be?

I got 2….The biggest thing I would change is never drafting Heath Shuler…who BTW was my congressman…BARF!! The second was the Vinni era. I think he set our franchise back 20 years!

Quote:
Are you a college football fan? Are there any teams you want to pledge you allegiance to before we get into the season? As you know there's alot of Miami, UVA, VT guys around here.

I bleed Carolina Blue..I follow all Carolina spots. I have alot of family that went to Chapel Hill and still live in the area. My sister and dad live in Orange County, so we are all huge Tarheel fans

Quote:
You get the chance to have dinner with any 5 people, dead or alive, who do you choose and why?

Albert Einstein
Art Monk
Chipper Jones
Obama
Maynard James Keenan

Sig By Mike23md

Adopt A Skin

Leonard Hankerson
Santana Moss
Brandon Meriweather
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*taps the mic* Is this thing on?
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:

There will be more, we're at the end of our contract year so things have been hectic.

Sig By Mike23md

Adopt A Skin

Leonard Hankerson
Santana Moss
Brandon Meriweather
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Woz wrote:

There will be more, we're at the end of our contract year so things have been hectic.

Okay, just checking. Hate to see the equipment malfunction on you. Wink
brandonb2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus 21 we have a few things in common.

I love game of thrones and shameless

Huge tar heels fan and of course the redskins.
Chief_Zee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice interviews! Really enjoyed reading these, looking forward to the rest. Very Happy

^Jamison. on the masterpiece^

Adopt-A-Redskin 2013:
Reed Doughty
Barry Cofield
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
What happened...

Look up 2 posts at what Jeezy said. There's your answer.....

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: