Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants LB Dan Connor arrested with knife at airport

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Giants LB Dan Connor arrested with knife at airport Reply with quote

Quote:
Giants linebacker Dan Connor has reportedly been arrested for carrying a switchblade knife at Philadelphia International Airport.

According to NBCPhiladelphia.com, Connor was charged with possession of an offensive weapon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06/giants-dan-connor-arrested-with-knife-at-airport/

Probably forget he had it on him, but still very stupid and does not help his chances of him winning one of the LB spots.

He also was already released from custody
bzane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Giants LB Dan Connor arrested with knife at airport Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Quote:
Giants linebacker Dan Connor has reportedly been arrested for carrying a switchblade knife at Philadelphia International Airport.

According to NBCPhiladelphia.com, Connor was charged with possession of an offensive weapon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06/giants-dan-connor-arrested-with-knife-at-airport/

Probably forget he had it on him, but still very stupid and does not help his chances of him winning one of the LB spots.

He also was already released from custody

So, in addition to a decent two-down MLB, the Giants added another offensive weapon in the bargain-?

Pretty fair free-agent signing, there!
mlv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check that bag next time.
dkebones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...of course he needed it as a NY Giant in a Philly airport... Anxious
maes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you get arrested for this? i was once next to my uncle on a flight where he found out he had accidentally brought on a huge serrated-edge knife (to cut bagels with, it was left in his gym bag) and nothing really happened. i thought they would just take it and let you on your way.
Gmen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt this affects his status as a Giant. Even though it was a switchblade, which I believe are illegal, it was probably an honest mistake.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: